By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Compilation Begins with new PSP,DS and Cell games...

this is awesome. So it looks like I will have to buy a DS. This is going to be the busiest generation for me. I will play more games and own more systems than I ever did. Oh well there goes my social life.

Around the Network
DonWii said:
Well, I wouldn't say that yet...

They will probably be out next year... in Japan.

And your point is? I just said that these games are just giving Sony enough time to get some more units sold out there and hopefully Kingdom Hearts 3 will get a home on the PS3.

Woooo! Cell phone games! God I love Cell phone games.

Boooo cellphone games.

leo-j said:
We may be playing as terra in the main character.

No I think Roxas or Riku :P

Around the Network

The graphics whore in me will favor the PSP game but I will have to wait and see.

Onimusha12 said:
Woooo! Cell phone games! God I love Cell phone games.

I think its only in Japan though, it would be nice to release it here in America.

jhlennon1 said:
The graphics whore in me will favor the PSP game but I will have to wait and see.

I know the graphics are going to be just like FFVII: CC. I know they are but cartoony in favor of Disney.

So I was correct

Gaming devil
Naznatips
Soriku

All three said it was impossible that that game in the magazine scans were the psp game, and apperenly they were wrong.

mM
Kasz216 said:
Boooo cellphone games.

Whats wrong with cell phone gam......actually I take that back. I only like puzzle games. But seeing that they are making a MGS game and Kingdom Hearts game for the cell phone. It might quickly make me change my mind. Cause I never liked Madden NFL 07 on my phone. It was trash.