By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Compilation Begins with new PSP,DS and Cell games...

Nevermind I see I was 4 minutes late.

mM
Around the Network

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7216&start=-0

DonWii said:
@W29

The spin-offs were rumored to be on portable platforms. Didn't expect there to be more than one, let alone 1 for each portable.

Yeah and thats good. But like I said it was a good thing I kept my PSP now developers are bringing the games out that I was waiting for. Kingdom Hearts is the momentum I needed to keep the PSP and FFVII:CC and God of War were little bursts, but knowing a key franchise is in the works for the PSP. It feels good to be a PSP owner.

Now I think Square Enix is just using these as bait to hold off those fans of Kingdom Hearts and seeing if those PS3 sales can pick up so they can bring the true sequel out on the PS3.

Good time to own a psp :D

mM

Well, I wouldn't say that yet...

They will probably be out next year... in Japan.

Around the Network

I love it.

I have a PSP and DS so I will see about them but they are side games so I am not expecting anything spectacular.

The real battle will be between Sony and Nintendo to who gets the real deal. Sony need to be on the ball with this one, because the main game will sell more then all of these 3 games combined.

I think this is only the beginning, there's gonna be more KH games for sure, it' gonna be SE's third leg (FF and DQ the other two).

I'll probably get both. They both sound like real KH games so they should be great. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

leo-j said:
Good time to own a psp :D

And besides your thread title didn't seem professional like ckmlb.

ckmlb said:

I think this is only the beginning, there's gonna be more KH games for sure, it' gonna be SE's third leg (FF and DQ the other two).

I'll probably get both. They both sound like real KH games so they should be great. 

Thats what I figured too. These are just little snacks until the real meal is ready.

We may be playing as terra in the main character.

mM