By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Compilation Begins with new PSP,DS and Cell games...

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3162989

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP looks to be a single-player adventure in the vein of the PlayStation 2 iterations, though likely not "Kingdom Hearts III." Birth by Sleep's protagonist was not explicitly named in the presentation, but he looked an awful lot like Zack of Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core fame.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS appears to star Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, but its main draw looks to be four-player simultaneous play using members of Organization XIII. It will be in full 3D.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded is a mobile game, likely for Japanese cell phones. It stars the familiar cast of main characters from the original Kingdom Hearts (Sora & co.) and seems to be set between the first and second PlayStation 2 titles.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

So ckmlb these are the Kingdom Hearts games that Square just announced?? So there is no Wii version right? or PS3?

Damn. I may have to get a PSP for this game.

Nevermind it is true. Good thing I have a PSP. Sony must really care for it. FFVII:CC, God of War, and now Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep...WOW I'm PUMPED!!!

@W29

The spin-offs were rumored to be on portable platforms. Didn't expect there to be more than one, let alone 1 for each portable.

Around the Network

Those sales for the PSP are going to skyrocket in Japan and in America. Once the mass market sees it in 3D on the PSP.

ck I posted this first man!

mM

Oh well we can use this as the main thread.

mM

^Look at the time. Even W29 responded before you posted yours.

Where did you post it?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!