By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Poll: What's the 1st thing you'll do if MG4+ Oxide is announced for 360?

Please feel free to add your own option to the poll...

What's the 1st thing you'll do if MG4+ Oxide is announced for the 360 at E3?

A) Grab some popcorn and watch the meltdowns on VGChartz

B) Create a panic thread in the Sony forum

C) Leave the Microsoft forum immediately to avoid the onslaught of angry Sony fanboys

D) Post that Nomura is a PS3 fanboy so Final Fantasy 13 Versus will never be on the 360

E) Hide out in the Nintendo forum and secretly laugh at the Nintendo fanboys that still believe this year's Nintendo E3 presentation is going to focus on hardcore games despite Cammie Dunaway's announced return.

Around the Network

Lol at E.

I will do nothing.

c

it will be a scary day

F) Buy the game and have fun...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

There should be a "F" what says...

Not in a million years.

But... out of the ones given, id choose A

Around the Network

f) Hang myself

I wish you hadn't included E, since that pretty much ruined the thread.

I'd probably do A, though. I don't really care either way, but watching meltdowns is hilarious.

Compared to the FFXIII annoucement of last year, it would really be a non event

a 1 year old game doesn't really count anymore

(just look at bioshock ...)

the same go with GTA4 dlc in a way ...

Time to Work !

I actually want it to go to 360 just to look at sales data and trends. We've seen what a 1 year port does on the PS3 side of sales. Now let's see what it can do on the flip side. Let's really see how many 360 fans buy a 1 year old port.

Legend11 said:

e) Hide out in the Nintendo forum and secretly laugh at the Nintendo fanboys that still believe this year's Nintendo E3 presentation is going to focus on hardcore games despite Cammie Dunaway's announced return.

I love to see how much people are obsessed with Nintendo. I love it!

I mean, you bitched about it in a thread where its name isn't even in. Amazing! Amazing!

Anyway, I'll connect to the Internet and spend there my whole night to see how Metal Gear Solid 4 goes from "Game of the forever" to "Disappointment". And I'll have a pretty hard laugh. Oh yeah, and I'll do that for every big exclusive "stolen" this year at the E3. To see how people can get stupid may be sad when you think they probably are just...you know...without any good friend to vent whit about their shitty life, but their rage is so awesome!

Oh yeah, and Konami just shot themselves in the foot. You know, I'm a big expert of Japanese culture...