By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why does everyone think that MGS4 is coming to 360 BY A TWITTER POST!?

Seriously a Twiiter post by GAMEFORK Who the fuck are they!? never heard of them... also Kojima has stated many many times that its not going to 360...

Remember this, OMG thats the 360 powers symbol ZOMG, oh no it was a iphone/pod touch game...

Kojima sick of people asking about MGS4 on 360

The question will never die. So long as fanboys of another kind can't harness the fact that Metal Gear Solid 4 won't be going multiplat, unmitigated rumors and Kojima's frustration will live on. If Konami's multiple official denials and this in-game inside joke weren't enough, then shouldn't the golden word of the game's creator be enough to stomp out any sort of rumormongering? Apparently not, as the man -- up to now -- is still being asked the question.

"I've been doing a lot of interviews and stage shows," said Kojima to Eurogamer. "And half the questions are like: Will MGS4 be coming out on 360 or other formats?" Kojima reiterated to the publication that MGS4 will remain a PS3 exclusive because 1) he believed that MGS's success entwined with PlayStation and 2) MGS4 was optimized for the PS3 and wouldn't be possible with other hardware.

Hopefully, this will bring an end to platform questions and, as Kojima puts it, will make people focus more on and appreciate the game itself rather than deliberating over what platform it's on. But of course, we're preaching to the choir here ... pass this bit of news onto a fellow non-PS3 gamer and help ease Kojima's suffering, okay?

Link: http://playstation.joystiq.com/2008/08/26/kojima-sick-of-people-asking-about-mgs4-on-360/
So people dont be fooled, it might come to 360 might not but dont get all excited about a Twitter post... and NEOgaf post that are just unreliable...

I owned a 360 for 7 months and i realised there is no point will all the PS3 games coming out this year Uncharted 3 <3

PSN : Stocko

Currently Playing : Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 9/10) Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3, 8/10) MVC3 (PS3, 9/10) Pokemon Black (DS, 9/10) Dissidia 012 (PSP, 10/10), God Eater Burst (PSP, 9/10)

Around the Network

because it sounds reasonable...and the meltdowns would be awesum :3

try to get over it.....

MGS4+Oxide is comfirm coming for xbox 360 Exclusivly

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=71981

lanjiaona said:

try to get over it.....

MGS4+Oxide is comfirm coming for xbox 360 Exclusivly

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=71981

Proof? That doesn't show anything...

I owned a 360 for 7 months and i realised there is no point will all the PS3 games coming out this year Uncharted 3 <3

Currently Playing : Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 9/10) Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3, 8/10) MVC3 (PS3, 9/10) Pokemon Black (DS, 9/10) Dissidia 012 (PSP, 10/10), God Eater Burst (PSP, 9/10)

Its obviously ffake.

Ignore it.

Around the Network

I am telling ya, you think it's over and 360 owners are over it already, but comes along a vague of hint or a small rumor and it just starts all over again.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

i do not want it on my 360.

give me a new ip. i do not see why all the xbox owners want this, we are getting splinter cell.

just get us a new ip.

Because people are stupid. That link is showing up all over the internet.

Seriously, I'm thinking I might just make a new Twitter account myself, and start posting random fake game info as well.

It'll be funny to see people freaking out over my exclusive revelations that Team ICO have split from Sony and that their next game is multiplat, and that Sony moneyhatted Gears 3 so that it's coming exclusively to the PS3. Also, FFVersus13 is multiplat as well - not PS3/360, though, but PS3/Wii.

Read this post...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2139251

Perfect 100% proof why its bullshit.

dsister44 said:
i do not want it on my 360.

give me a new ip. i do not see why all the xbox owners want this, we are getting splinter cell.

just get us a new ip.

lolz