By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why does everyone think that MGS4 is coming to 360 BY A TWITTER POST!?

It's fake.
The twitter account was made by some kid thriving for attention, that's it.
360 isn't getting MGS4, end of story.

Around the Network

Nice to see people still want this game this badly, it deserves it.

MGS Touch is already released, so the "A Next Metal Gear is..." image is no longer a valid argument.

SW-5120-1900-6153

StockoPS3 said:

Seriously a Twiiter post by GAMEFORK Who the fuck are they!? never heard of them... also Kojima has stated many many times that its not going to 360...

Remember this, OMG thats the 360 powers symbol ZOMG, oh no it was a iphone/pod touch game...

Kojima sick of people asking about MGS4 on 360

The question will never die. So long as fanboys of another kind can't harness the fact that Metal Gear Solid 4 won't be going multiplat, unmitigated rumors and Kojima's frustration will live on. If Konami's multiple official denials and this in-game inside joke weren't enough, then shouldn't the golden word of the game's creator be enough to stomp out any sort of rumormongering? Apparently not, as the man -- up to now -- is still being asked the question.

"I've been doing a lot of interviews and stage shows," said Kojima to Eurogamer. "And half the questions are like: Will MGS4 be coming out on 360 or other formats?" Kojima reiterated to the publication that MGS4 will remain a PS3 exclusive because 1) he believed that MGS's success entwined with PlayStation and 2) MGS4 was optimized for the PS3 and wouldn't be possible with other hardware.

Hopefully, this will bring an end to platform questions and, as Kojima puts it, will make people focus more on and appreciate the game itself rather than deliberating over what platform it's on. But of course, we're preaching to the choir here ... pass this bit of news onto a fellow non-PS3 gamer and help ease Kojima's suffering, okay?

Link: http://playstation.joystiq.com/2008/08/26/kojima-sick-of-people-asking-about-mgs4-on-360/
So people dont be fooled, it might come to 360 might not but dont get all excited about a Twitter post... and NEOgaf post that are just unreliable...

I want to emphasise that I don't believe this game is coming to the 360, but if Kojima wants people to get off his back about it, he should stop lying and give the actual reason. entwined with the playstation family? Don't lie Kojima - the Gamecube had MGS games. Too much for the 360 to handle?? What are you, a fanboy? Reoptimise the code and it'll run on the 360 with only some minor downgrades. I wonder what the real reason is. Presumably by this stage it's mostly a question of profit. Late ports don't sell all that well

scottie said:
StockoPS3 said:

Seriously a Twiiter post by GAMEFORK Who the fuck are they!? never heard of them... also Kojima has stated many many times that its not going to 360...

Remember this, OMG thats the 360 powers symbol ZOMG, oh no it was a iphone/pod touch game...

The question will never die. So long as fanboys of another kind can't harness the fact that Metal Gear Solid 4 won't be going multiplat, unmitigated rumors and Kojima's frustration will live on. If Konami's multiple official denials and this in-game inside joke weren't enough, then shouldn't the golden word of the game's creator be enough to stomp out any sort of rumormongering? Apparently not, as the man -- up to now -- is still being asked the question.

"I've been doing a lot of interviews and stage shows," said Kojima to Eurogamer. "And half the questions are like: Will MGS4 be coming out on 360 or other formats?" Kojima reiterated to the publication that MGS4 will remain a PS3 exclusive because 1) he believed that MGS's success entwined with PlayStation and 2) MGS4 was optimized for the PS3 and wouldn't be possible with other hardware.

Hopefully, this will bring an end to platform questions and, as Kojima puts it, will make people focus more on and appreciate the game itself rather than deliberating over what platform it's on. But of course, we're preaching to the choir here ... pass this bit of news onto a fellow non-PS3 gamer and help ease Kojima's suffering, okay?

Link: http://playstation.joystiq.com/2008/08/26/kojima-sick-of-people-asking-about-mgs4-on-360/
So people dont be fooled, it might come to 360 might not but dont get all excited about a Twitter post... and NEOgaf post that are just unreliable...

I want to emphasise that I don't believe this game is coming to the 360, but if Kojima wants people to get off his back about it, he should stop lying and give the actual reason. entwined with the playstation family? Don't lie Kojima - the Gamecube had MGS games. Too much for the 360 to handle?? What are you, a fanboy? Reoptimise the code and it'll run on the 360 with only some minor downgrades. I wonder what the real reason is. Presumably by this stage it's mostly a question of profit. Late ports don't sell all that well

How am i a fanbo?y thats not my words its Kojima's so dont try and put the fanboyism on me bitch ;) 

MGS Touch is already released, so the "A Next Metal Gear is..." image is no longer a valid argument.

Yea so..? wen that image came up the 360 fanboys went crazy!

I owned a 360 for 7 months and i realised there is no point will all the PS3 games coming out this year Uncharted 3 <3

PSN : Stocko

Currently Playing : Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 9/10) Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3, 8/10) MVC3 (PS3, 9/10) Pokemon Black (DS, 9/10) Dissidia 012 (PSP, 10/10), God Eater Burst (PSP, 9/10)

Around the Network
StockoPS3 said:
scottie said:
StockoPS3 said:

How am i a fanbo?y thats not my words its Kojima's so dont try and put the fanboyism on me bitch ;) 

Yea so..? wen that image came up the 360 fanboys went crazy!

I'm a 360 fanboy... and when the image came up I said - Oh look... its the power button on the Wiimotes and a wiimote...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I dunno but its pretty funny

If only they stole some more good games

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

" How am i a fanbo?y thats not my words its Kojima's so dont try and put the fanboyism on me bitch ;) "

I was calling Kojima a fanboy, re-read my post.

Twitter=God?

CGI-Quality said:
The_God_of_War said:
If people get so worked up over a twatting Twitter post, it'll be funny to see the reactions if it actually does happen.

But here's my question, why? Why is it fun to watch "meltdowns", especially knowing that if it happened to you, it wouldn't be perceived as funny. Now some people won't have "meltdowns" if this comes to pass, myself included, but I just don't understand why this gen is corrupted with gamers not just enjoying games and wanting to watch other gamers be upset about anything.

Sony lost a fan today

The Kubler-Ross Model: Five stages of Grief/Tragedy for Final Fantasy XIII

^^^^^
It's not always fun. It's just fun when it's done right.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.