By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPGs: In the future on PlayStation 3! And: New pictures from Trinity RPG

We need don't RPGs - MS. Sony will it...

Tales of Vesperia - it's coming for Ps3 with bonus.

Atelier Rorona, Trinity and Last Rebellion: 3 RPGs exclusiv for Ps3!

Star Ocean IV - coming too?Wait on Tokio Games Show!

New picture from Trinity:

http://www.famitsu.com/image/1212/YJRo2h6XH33L12PBC9v8KMK77MTC4ZFY.html

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Around the Network

This is living xD

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

I already mentioned that I personally believe that the PS3 will get the most and best RPGs on any of the three home consoles!

Take a look at my photos on flickr

I was astonished from the Last Rebellion screens till today,when I saw the Trinity's ones!
And I was worried of Mass Effect 2 getting delayed! Who gives a s#$t about ME2???
Last Rebellion is here to stay.
God... what rubbish...

Wrong board?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

uhhh.... yay?

4 ≈ One

what's with the planets? Is that kinda KH style? HEHE...

I hope there will be many choices for playable characters like prinny

the wait is paying off. the jRPG console family is back

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Ps3 :goodwork:

About time.