By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who thinks Mgs4 has been the best game this Gen thus far?

The_God_of_War said:

Not THE best but one of the best. It'll probably be announced for the 360 next month, so I imagine both PS3 fanboys and 360 fanboys will change their minds about how much they like it

Drop it. MGS4 is never going to the 360.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Leonidus said:
MGS4 is my 'best game ever.'
Perfection deserves praise

Yes, the movies really do deserve praise.

Wow, it's incredible how some people never let this excuse go.

It's as much a game as any other if you play it on the hard difficulties. Try to play as stealthy as possible, then tell me how long it took you to finish the game (without the cutscenes).

Is it worse than a game that adds hours and hours of unneccesary random battles (RPGs mostly) or intense 20 minutes + backtracking (Metroid games for example)?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Meh,Brawl is the best.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
The_God_of_War said:

Not THE best but one of the best. It'll probably be announced for the 360 next month, so I imagine both PS3 fanboys and 360 fanboys will change their minds about how much they like it

There's not much to stop it happening, Konami like money so I'd give it a 50/50 chance. Makes no difference to me though, I already own the game.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Leonidus said:
MGS4 is my 'best game ever.'
Perfection deserves praise

Yes, the movies really do deserve praise.

I never knew my opinion was wrong :0

Around the Network

One of the best campaigns I ever played but I cant say the same for the multiplayer side

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

HeroeDeLeyenda said:
One of the best campaigns I ever played but I cant say the same for the multiplayer side

Wait, you're right, there's a multiplayer in Metal Gear Solid 4! I keep forgetting about it (actually, I didn't even try it yet! Damn updates on the PS3 take too long).

And I thought the game had enough replay value as it is...! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

It's a great game, but definitely not the best this generation, as far as I'm concerned.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
The_God_of_War said:

So fucking true. I still want it to happen though because I think that there are certain 360-only owners who would honestly love this fucking game to death....and currently they are too busy bashing it because it is exclusive.  It's a shame that only a handful of gamers have the hardware to play this game....every gamer should.

madkiller said:

Not even close...my top 5 so far.

1. Fallout 3

2. CoD 4

3. Mass Effect

4. Gears 2

5. Fable 2

Of course they will be your fav cause you only have a 360 right