By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who thinks Mgs4 has been the best game this Gen thus far?

You put me in the wrong part of the list. I am one of the members one this forum who you can cite for saying that MGS4 is the best game ever made period.

Around the Network

mm i have mixed feelings towards mgs4. (spoilers) It was a great game, one of the top 5 this generation easily. It's just rather sad to see that snake isn't going to be making a return since he's at death's door with the advanced aging. Great game but knowing that snake's pretty much dead leaves a bitter taste.

Long live Solid Snake! ^_^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Best MGS games go as follows.

MGS> MG3> MGS4> MGS2

add me to that list

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Long live Solid Snake! ^_^

He died of H1N1 flu. Sorry.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Best MGS games go as follows.

MGS> MG3> MGS4> MGS2

Sure, we can probably all agree with this list, but this is about the best game of this generation thus far. ;)

Actually, maybe not. Just for the whole Chapter 4: MGS4 > MGS3.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

I think MGS4 is the best game this gen. The 2nd best would be Uncharted or Killzone 2 to me. I guess I would have to wait for God of War 3 and GT5 to come out to change my mind.

This is my list of the top 5 best games this gen:

#1: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots;
#2: Mass Effect;
#3: Dead Space;
#4: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption;
#5: Bionic Commando Rearmed.

Random game thought :

infamous8 said:

I have to agree.

MGS4 is the best game Ive played this generation, and I own both a Ps3 and a 360, so I've played almost all of the biggest games out there

Every single post of yours I've ever read can be boiled down to, "I have a 360, but Sony destroys every single thing in the entire universe!!!!!!!!!!"  Was it worth $300 to be able to pretend you're not a fanboy?