By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA Rips off Mario Kart to the EXTREME!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/49037.html#comments_top

This is getting a bit insane. My Sims Party was pretty damn bad, but this? This is downright disgusting.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

not the first time, games like crash team racing and diddy kong racing have always borrowed heavily from MK

There are tons of games like this

MK has been ripped off since the Super MK came out. The imitators problem has been that they simply aren't as good games. The best imitations are on par with the worst MK games.

I thought that looked pretty fun, especially when the screen when upside down, that was a pretty cool powerup. But it is a MK ripoff, but hey can you blame them? MK is selling buketloads and they just want some of that cash.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Around the Network
spdk1 said:
not the first time, games like crash team racing and diddy kong racing have always borrowed heavily from MK

Yeah...

I mean that is how Genres are created afterall.

I mean what if nobody ripped off the original FPS?

seems to have small changes that make it different though still has a mk. feel. Of course this is what they were trying to achieve.

If you can't beat em', oversaturate em'.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Also may i say... powerups that effect your screen are stupid.

As is invisibility.

Reason being... you can never effectivly program an AI to be effected by these correctly.

Well the good news My Sims Party sold like crap.

It's just that simple.