By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yep, there’s another Wii Fit girl

I don't know what's more shocking:

The fact that this hottie is in fact a boy in girl's underwear or that 9 male members of VGChartz (including me, excluding TGo RubangB) actually watched this movie to the end even though the "plot twist" was obvious after 11.7 seconds...

Around the Network

O_o thats disturbing!!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Riot said:

The fact that this hottie is in fact a boy in girl's underwear or that 9 male members of VGChartz (including me, excluding TGo RubangB) actually watched this movie to the end even though the "plot twist" was obvious after 11.7 seconds...

That's the mesmerizing powers of booty shaking... you can't keep your eyes of it....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Riot said:

The disturbing thing is that... RubangB found it... hot.

Where's the hips? She needs to jump off the balance board and get some curves and a bigger booty :P DuH!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network
Riot said:

Too obvious, I watched about 4.74 seconds of it.

Galaki said:
Riot said:

Too obvious, I watched about 4.74 seconds of it.

Either your browsers automatically start playing videos or you have terrible eyesight... I can see it's a hemale without pressing play.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
That was HOT. I missed the ending. Did we get a look at her boobage?

You have a wife for that. But...yeah, she was packing something fierce at the end  

I knew it was a dude the minute i this page loaded up. i didnt even have to play it.

Lol I thought it was a guy the moment I saw him. :p Turns out I was right.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046