By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was Hitler that bad? I don't think so

No Hitler wasn't that bad

he did what he did for his country & for what he believed in

The british Empire did worse things within their colonies than hitler did (except the jew bit)

Around the Network

Is that you Eric Cartman?

OT: I believe Stalin was worse.

The Xbox Man said:

The british Empire did worse things within their colonies than hitler did (except the jew bit)

Thats a pretty big "bit"

Seriously. He murdered the Jews, and caused the deaths of 10s of millions of other people by starting a World War.

The only other person you can compare to him is Stalin

this has to be a joke right?

Around the Network

@munkeh111

We don't knwow hat went on in his mind when he was rejected from jewish art schools

Jews wouldn't have been killed if UK & France would have just stopped hitler when he invaded poland

He invaded poland with hardly many troops

if UK/France had the guts to stop him there

Jews wouldn't be dead

this is the guy who did a bunch of threads to piss ppl off the first day he was here.....

The Xbox Man said:

Really? the jew bit? I guess you seem to think genocide is ok.

Maybe in his mind he was doing the right thing, but yes he was that bad. He killed 11 million people in the holocaust, started a war that killed 60 million soldiers and many more civilians. Yeah he was that bad.

Stalin was also terrible, he killed at leats 10-15+ million of his own citizens and started one of the largest man-made famines in history. If any russian soldiers tried to retreat they would be shot and their families would be in danger as well.

A nazi and a troll?

Not bad not bad at all.

Well youre the first and hopefully the last Nazi troll i´ve ever met.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.