The Xbox Man said:
@antfromtashkent

I say everything fromt he heart

Be it passion or anything I don't care

I never lie, I say what I feel

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=68631   <<<

^ and it got you reported

coolestguyever said:
Maybe in his mind he was doing the right thing, but yes he was that bad. He killed 11 million people in the holocaust, started a war that killed 60 million soldiers and many more civilians. Yeah he was that bad.

Stalin was also terrible, he killed at leats 10-15+ million of his own citizens and started one of the largest man-made famines in history. If any russian soldiers tried to retreat they would be shot and their families would be in danger as well.

@coolestguyever

Yeah and if our "Great" Britain & France hadn't let him go "1 step forward" many deaths would have been avoided & WW2 altogether

@Damkira

Except the jew bit means, I know that was wrong

Throwing false accusations isn't a good way to counter an argument pink floyd loving person

@antfromtashkent

I am a passionate person

Call me an extremist if you want

But I have a tendency to surprise myself

Whenever I do something its either a disaster or a big success, that first phase of mine was obvious the "disaster"

However one mustn't judge a book by its shoddy cover

Around the Network

Well some of his ideas were good.Such as sticking to German traditional values.Also the Hitler Youth concentration camps were good ideas in my opinion.And he raised the German people from poverty.If he would have died in 1939 he would have been remembered as a great leader.

PS:Yeah I was the only guy sticking up for Hitler in the history exam.

The Xbox Man said:

@antfromtashkent

I am a passionate person

Call me an extremist if you want

But I have a tendency to surprise myself

Whenever I do something its either a disaster or a big success, that first phase of mine was obvious the "disaster"

However one mustn't judge a book by its shoddy cover

So in your thinking extremist thinking.... all the Sony fanboys should be wiped out by Hitler? thats a bit much.....

This won't end well....

of course this htread happens at the one time theris narry a Mod online...

Hilter hated the Xbox 360.