By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Was Hitler that bad? I don't think so

Oh come on I mean is cool to hate Hitler .But he loved animals specially dogs.I mean everybody here is on the winning side.If the Nazis would have won the war we will all be talking in German right now.

Around the Network

@antfromtashkent

Not anymore no

At that moment I did feel this as I was banned from GAF for constant anti PS3 hate

It was more of a kind of metaphor (if that what you call it)

@O-D-C

If such threads aren't liked on Vg Chartz, what threads are?

The world isn't always rosy, Hitler was an astounding leader that saved Germany from economic collapse & poverty for years to come

Hitler was a man who was "encouraged" by the Big 3, their policy of ignoring him led to his confidence building up

Its easy to say Hiter is a horrible

but Everyone around him made that horrible man we despise today

ctk495 said:
Oh come on I mean is cool to hate Hitler .But he loved animals specially dogs.I mean everybody here is on the winning side.If the Nazis would have won the war we will all be talking in German right now.

I recommend Shindler's List.

O-D-C said:
ctk495 said:

I recommend Shindler's List.

that^ ............ lol..........

ctk495 said:

It's cool the way eating is cool or breathing.  Just because something is done by the majority doesn't make doing it conformist or whatever.  The dude killed millions of people for completely illegitimate reasons.  There's no way to think he's a good person, or even not bad.  I don't think I've ever seen a time when you got mad at people for hating on the people who boiled their children alive or killed their family for no reason (the off topic news story we see once a month).  This man did that millions of times over.  There's no "He wasn't that bad."  He just was.  He was an excellent leader, but the things he did with that power were terrible.

@OP: So I suppose Islamist extremists who direct all the suicide bombing and such aren't that bad either because they're doing it for their religion and something they believe in?

Around the Network

He was that bad and there's no need for this thread since I'm pretty sure it was made only to cause trouble.

This is why I like the internet - you don't see these kind of people in person.

Anyways, you put up reaaaally bad arguments for tryin to defend Hitler. I'd be surprised if you were over 16. As it is now, you're talkin out of you're ass.

Being passionate about doing somethin wrong doesn't make it ok. Be kind and make this world a better place - stay on the internet and don't go outside your house.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

@tarheel

islamist extremists, ahh I was waiting for this reply

A. I said Hitler wasnt "that" bad which doesn't equal me saying he's not bad

B. Religion, its a tool that can be used by people, yet people also believe in it

C. Ofcourse they are "bad"

D. the level of "bad" at which they are is yet to be exposed