By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBOX 360 Only CONSOLE UP YOY = MS DOMINATION!!!

Xbox 360 is the ONLY console UP YOY!!!

PSWii are BOTH DOWN YOY

Xbox 360 & Microsoft FTW!

In the end the best console wins! = Xbox 360

Around the Network

the 360 is $199 plus you get free games and wireless controler and memory card. how can that not win? 360 pretty much has best price. offers HD gaming. and have many kiddie games my lilo nephew enjoys like lego batman. wii is for girls. j.k

I don't know if your the angry PS3 fan or the angry Wii fan, or even the angry PC fan, but obviously crappy attempt is obvious to make 360 fans look bad. Even if you WERE a serious account, the crappy wording to make 360 fans look worse doesn't work as well as it could.

I wonder what suckers are gonna actually post seriously in here...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

I don't know if your the angry PS3 fan or the angry Wii fan, or even the angry PC fan, but obviously crappy attempt is obvious to make 360 fans look bad. Even if you WERE a serious account, crappy wording to make 360 fans look worse.

Hey, it's not as bad as this attempt.

Xbox owners have nothig to gloat over.

MS is riding the success of the price cut and kudos for that...but it has not delivered a solid must play exclusive in 2009 yet. Well actually I take that back, Halo Wars is a must play...and an important console game at that.

Nevertheless, if MS E3 turns out to be a dud, MS wasted 2009 on price cuts and hookers.

Around the Network

Wii is winning.
You are failing.

@shadowblind

riiiiiiight

Keep saying that to yourself

FACTS are facts

Xbox 360 is the only console UP YOY.......the other two aren't

Xbox 360 is GAINING Owners....the other two are getting LESS owners

I dunno if your a fanboy or not

I didn't think Wii outselling the 360 by hundreds of thousands every week could be spun in favor of 360.

Must.....not.....laugh...at....OP

Former something....

This has to be a PS3 fanboy trying to make xbox owners look stupid posting threads like this...