By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Complementary: Big sales and small releases ....

For NA

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/index.html

Rythm Heaven is really slow in NA, BUY IT!! Anyway look at the releases schedule.

DAMN YOU NOA!!!!!

Around the Network

WOW, that´s a big difference between the wii line-up in Japan and America.

Edit: WTF? Kirby is still in the list without any announcement for the 3rd year in a row

Hoshi no Kirby? Is that what I think it is...

Former something....

The Rhythm Heaven figures are shipments for before the game was even available for purchase by gamers - the quarter ended March 31, Rhythm Heaven released April 5.

As for the game releases, Nintendo wouldn't have projected 26m Wii and 30m DS if this was all they had. Wait until E3. Iwata is already on record saying alot would be unveiled.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

the Europe line-up is way better than north America, NOA is not working towards securing games, what is reggie doing?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

why is europe way better? its the same release list bar Another Code, EO2 and Walk trainer thing.

Also, because EB is meant to be August PAL release maybe US will get something else in that month.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

megaman79 said:
why is europe way better? its the same release list bar Another Code, EO2 and Walk trainer thing.

Also, because EB is meant to be August PAL release maybe US will get something else in that month.

exactly, America is the biggest market, dont you think it should get at least the games Europe is getting?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Blacksaber said:

It was on Nintendo's '08 release list, too. They keep pushing it back for some reason...

It cuts pretty deep to see that Nintendo has three times more Wii games coming to Japan than NA this year. Jesus. I know they need to stimulate Wii demand more in Japan but how many freakin' billions of dollars does North America have to pay Nintendo before they start giving a shit about us?

They'll probably add in a couple more NA games before the year is out, but three times!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

NOA is slacking.

E3 or bust. I'm not waiting until October. They got a month to re-earn my loyalty HMPH!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

famousringo said:
Blacksaber said:

It was on Nintendo's '08 release list, too. They keep pushing it back for some reason...

It cuts pretty deep to see that Nintendo has three times more Wii games coming to Japan than NA this year. Jesus. I know they need to stimulate Wii demand more in Japan but how many freakin' billions of dollars does North America have to pay Nintendo before they start giving a shit about us?

They'll probably add in a couple more NA games before the year is out, but three times!

Aren't you forgetting Japan gets lots of games that are never localized, and that it could be the cause of that more than not caring?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs