By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pick Starcraft's three Wii games.

1. Little King's Story (Currently an 89 on metacritic, making it the ninth-highest ranked Wii game yet).

1.1. Little King's Story (It got those scores without hype, and the publisher isn't exactly a big spender, so there's no pressure from marketing here: every point is well deserved, and the written reviews are raving mad about it)

1.2. Little King's Story (It's made by an All-Star cast, including the director of Dragon Quest VIII, the creator of Rune Factory, the artists behind the Mario & Luigi and Final Fantasy series, and the developers who made Hotel Dusk and Trace Memory)

1.3 Little King's Story (Did I mention that it was released at a budget price in many regions, which lets you stretch your dollar further?)

1.4 Little King's Story (And you get to taunt us North Americans as you play the game while we can't (without homebrew, anyways))

1.5 Little King's Story (It's got beautiful artwork, great gameplay, it's lengthy, and a wonderfully dark and biting sense of humor. It's the whole package in one digital wrapper!)

2. If you like Harvest Moon, Rune Factory Frontier.

3. Okami.

I just realized that I'm essentially seconding Torillian's post. Man's got taste...

Around the Network

1. Disaster: Day of Crisis (action game with rail-based shooting and some RPG elements)
2. Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (American, has local co-op, story-driven, has FoA)
3. Punch-Out!! (old school)

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $                         

noname2200 said:
1. Little King's Story (Currently an 89 on metacritic, making it the ninth-highest ranked Wii game yet).

1.1. Little King's Story (It got those scores without hype, and the publisher isn't exactly a big spender, so there's no pressure from marketing here: every point is well deserved, and the written reviews are raving mad about it)

1.2. Little King's Story (It's made by an All-Star cast, including the director of Dragon Quest VIII, the creator of Rune Factory, the artists behind the Mario & Luigi and Final Fantasy series, and the developers who made Hotel Dusk and Trace Memory)

1.3 Little King's Story (Did I mention that it was released at a budget price in many regions, which lets you stretch your dollar further?)

1.4 Little King's Story (And you get to taunt us North Americans as you play the game while we can't (without homebrew, anyways))

1.5 Little King's Story (It's got beautiful artwork, great gameplay, it's lengthy, and a wonderfully dark and biting sense of humor. It's the whole package in one digital wrapper!)

2. If you like Harvest Moon, Rune Factory Frontier.

3. Okami.

I just realized that I'm essentially seconding Torillian's post. Man's got taste...

Awww.....thx.....I'd less than 3 you but it doesn't show up on our website for some reason.  Oh to hell with it, I'll try anyway.

<3

metalmonstar said:
Metroid Prime 3
Conduit
Monster hunter 3

Hopefully that should fit your needs. You got your FPS, your old school nintendo, and a rpgish game. You could replace monster hunter 3 with Crystal bearers if you like square's stuff better.

I would agree with those.

But because theres not too much in the way of WRPGs its a tough one.  Monster Hunter should be good, or maybe Overlord.

Have you played the 360 version of Overlord?

Metroid Prime 3 is a problem. I actually tried to buy it shortly after it's release but couldn't find it.

According to a number or store clerks, it appears the game bombed heavily here in Australia, and was discontinued very early.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

No Gamecube games allowed, I assume?

I'd like to recommend Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and its sequel, Radiant Dawn, for being rock hard, uncompromising, unforgiving turn-based strategy games.

But Path of Radiance is a Gamecube game and kind of necessary to play Radiant Dawn, which I'm pretty sure would crawl out of your Wii and kill you if you didn't have the foreknowledge of PoR's campaign.

The Conduit
Metroid Prime 3
House of the Dead: Overkill (get it cheap if possible)

Not sure about the rest of the future, I'm hoping nintendo will announce a few more at E3.

No More Heroes
Okami
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn