By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pick Starcraft's three PS3 games.

Valkyria Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid 4
Infamous

edit: oh fuck, someone else already said it! Damn...

Around the Network

I am looking at Infamous too. Its soon which is good.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Hmmm, starcraft, can PSN titles be included? Because (aside from the obvious Valkyria Chronicles) I'd say Fat Princess is looking to be fun, same goes for Trine.

inFamous
VC

I won't explain anything about them, you already seem interested in them.

As for your third title. Well, if you've got until the end of the year, remember that Uncharted 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 are coming out. If you're looking for a title you can play now, how about Resistance 2? You can probably get it quite cheap, it's got a great campaign mode, and a fun co-op mode (separate campaign from solo).

What's more, I know you're not keen on multiplayer games, but this one is very noob friendly, and you can pick it up at any time. Huge amounts of auto-aim and positive-only stat showing makes sure of that (so, in most game modes, you won't know how many times you died until the end). Also, because the games are large, if you're doing poorly, you won't feel like you're pulling the whole team down. It's a great game to get started on.

Alternatively, how about spending that money on PSN titles? There are loads of great games to play, and a selection of PS1 titles to choose from.

1. Metal Gear Solid 4
2. Uncharted 2
3. Dead Space

Runner Up: Disgaea 3

Around the Network

1. Valkyria Chronicles
2. Uncharted 2
3. Heavy Rain/Infamous

As it seems you're already getting Heavy Rain, I'd throw in Infamous.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ratchet and clank future tools of destruction
ratchet and clank quest for booty
ratchet and clank A Crack in Time

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

starcraft said:
Torillian said:
Hmmm.....three great PS3 exclusives that you haven't tried yet.

I'd go with MGS4, VC, and either Disgaea 3 or MLB09 the Show dependent on if you like SRPG or Baseball more.

Yeah.  I really cant decide on MGS4. 

I am so tempted, and yet I just am not drawn to stealth...

Baseball, not a chance lol.

MGS4 can be played in a  run and gun fashion at least thats what I did. I can't play stealthily either,.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Uncharted 2, if that has you interested
Heavy Rain
inFamous

Heavy Rain will be the one I want you to buy the most

1. VC
2. Wipeout HD
3. Uncharted 2

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB