By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you could make a game what would you call it?

twesterm said:
Garamond said:
Personally I'd release it on the iPhone

I don't want to wait for the approval period for the app store, screw that.

Well, I really think this game needs some touch-screen appeal so it would be very easy to edit posts within the retarded thread, so DSi Ware is probably your second best choice. I think it could sell well enough as a stand alone game, but I'm not sure people would like paying $30+ for a ten minute game. It would probably hurt your future sales since they would think it's a 10 minute game and they would end up buying something like Wii Animal Crackers instead.

Around the Network

Gears of Wario.

Halow

sling ball, which i actually made [in my sig]

now aside from the blatant advertisement, how about...

final fantasy; is this really the FINAL fantasy?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Halozone Duty : Future Action Game Superstars

Around the Network

The Legend of Gannondorf: Fall of the Hyrulian Kings

Tali Effect.

My game would be a DS or Wii exclusive,by the way.

"Super VGChartz Extreme Ultra Turbo Hyper Redemption XIV: The Moon Tear Reckoning - PowerScore Fight Edition 3D"

Anima.

Basically...

World is hit by unexplained ray.

All forms of life have disappeared.

Inanimated objects come to life.

You transverse this land of moving buildings, electronics, stones, etc. looking for answers.

Pixel Art can be fun.