By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you could make a game what would you call it?

professor WUSHU

it would be like Godhand but more badass.

Around the Network

I got another one.

Dream's End X

You're an androgynous male who falls in love with a girl that forever changes your future. Problem is that now you, her and your friends and doublecrossers(spoiler!) must defeat a bad man or woman who wants to take over the world. And you do this through the power of friendship and love.

Pixel Art can be fun.

the island of pens

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

SmokedHostage said:
I got another one.

Dream's End X

You're an androgynous male who falls in love with a girl that forever changes your future. Problem is that now you, her and your friends and doublecrossers(spoiler!) must defeat a bad man or woman who wants to take over the world. And you do this through the power of friendship and love.

That sound like my other one called "naptime's over"

You live in a kingdom rapidly undergoing transformation through one way or another (war) and you just don't understand why adults can't figure out how to live peacefully. On top of that, all adults are mostly unfair and try to suppress you and your childhood friends.

Then one day everything goes to shit and you and the girl/boy you like run away to enjoy your freedom and save the world through mystical travelers that you meet.

I've been thinking about designing a game for years.. I never get around to it though. I figure noone will ever see it so what's the point right? I'd call my game 'cool game'

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Around the Network

I would call it The Game.

Which, by the way, I just lost.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

CHYUII said:
The Legend of Gannondorf: Fall of the Hyrulian Kings

never going to happen.

Garamond said:
Kobe Bryant's Amazing Adventure 16: Michael Jordan and the Seventh NBA Championship

Lol, that's a good name.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Millennium said:
I would call it The Game.

Which, by the way, I just lost.

CRAP!  I LOST THE GAME!

Pixel Art can be fun.

The Band of the White Hawk: The 100 man slayer Captain Guts

Also as a spin-off:

The Wii-clipse: Nocturnal festival party games