By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Design Confirmed?!

It looks shiny!

But, I don't like that ps4 loge, looks fugly...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
chapset said:

Four playstations in the one.

yay no more disk swaping confirmed?

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I like it, I've never been that impressed with the PS3 design (although the Final Fantasy special edition with the matte paint and chrome highlights was pretty awesome)

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Most likely just a PS4 concept.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

It kind of looks like the X360. Well it looks alright I guess, but the PS4 logo needs to go.

Around the Network
1337 Gamer said:
ctk495 said:
chapset said:

Four playstations in the one.

yay no more disk swaping confirmed?

sony got a 40 years plan for that one, it can take enough controllers to play a 256 players match splitscreen offline

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

An early PS3 design.

doesn't look like a next gen console. Looks like a cheap knock off

It's kind of like telling all your customers, 'hey, we're not really gaining any ground so we'll show you what we're doing behind the scenes so early that Nintendo and Microsoft wouldn't dare to show theirs and make us look like we actually have a plan'.

To me, it simply says fail.

Looks like an Xbox 360 merged with a Wii...me no like

Edit: Either that or it looks like a slim PS3, and I can bet you that Sony isn't going to make the PS4 similar to the PS3 at all. It'll be much different.