By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nibris lives!!!!!!!!!!!! wii game to see release this year:D

@ Twroo

you should be happy, another new wii horror IP to compete with cursed mountain

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
Alasted said:
Me want Sadness.

Do you need it to complete your pilgrimage?

Haha.

ME takes place in the year 2183, so there's almost an 80% chance that Sadness will be released in time for my pilgrimmage.

Alasted said:
Darc Requiem said:
Alasted said:
Me want Sadness.

Do you need it to complete your pilgrimage?

Haha.

ME takes place in the year 2183, so there's almost an 80% chance that Sadness will be released in time for my pilgrimmage.

Touche', who says you are only good with ship technology hehe.

Its shocking that people seem to think this game will actually be released. Nibris has NEVER released anything.. while this game would be awesome (and a first day buy for me) if it actually existed there is no concrete evidence that it does.

Maybe Cursed Mountain will be good?

i forgot about them and i really don't care right now until they show some real gameplay footage, they have been saying the same thing over the last 3 years, it is time to put up or shut the hell up.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Wow how time flies by! It was back in 2006/7 they were talking about it and saying it would be released this year and we were promised to get to see some stuff of it over and over again yet we have gotten nothing.

I have believed before but will not believe this time until I get to see something of it!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Um... where does it say anything?

What's black and white and red all over?

MadWorld.

If this game was actually good, it would be the best vaporware story of all-time!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

No it won't.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Very interesting if this actually happens

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.