By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nibris lives!!!!!!!!!!!! wii game to see release this year:D

NON BELIEVERS!

did you not learn from my factor 5 lives thread?

especially you Roma

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Rise from your grave!

woopah said:
NON BELIEVERS!

did you not learn from my factor 5 lives thread?

especially you Roma

Haha it’s just that I have learned to be pessimistic and then be pleasantly surprised

Better than being optimistic and be disappointed don’t ya think? 

I do hope for good news of course

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Alasted said:
Darc Requiem said:
Alasted said:
Me want Sadness.

Do you need it to complete your pilgrimage?

Haha.

ME takes place in the year 2183, so there's almost an 80% chance that Sadness will be released in time for my pilgrimmage.

Yayy sadness.

Mr.Y said:

Rise from your grave!

That's awesome.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

You're in Krakow now? Awesome place man! Been there few times , i just love this city

Looked at the channel was like WTF am I looking for? these videos are old! and then saw the teams "E3 2009" comment on their own section. So wootage for more games!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

@ Lolcislaw

i live in the UK but my fmaily orginates from near krakow and i stay there when i visit my polish relatives. i do have some cool krakow dragon models in my room tho :D

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

If you like Football then i recommend you to go and see Wisla Krakow - Legia Warszawa game this weekend. It is the biggest game in Poland (plus this year it probably will decide the title) beetween two most famous clubs,

there is going to be an absolutely incredible atmosphere in the stands (something that rarely happens in england nowadays) constant chanting, flags, banners , choreography and some fireworks.
Its definately worth to see how different is support for clubs in contintental europe.

It will be hard to get tickets but trust me its worth to pay even quite a lot

Sadness was one of the first games I was looking forward to on the Wii. I'll do a happy jig if it actually gets released.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)