By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most embarrasing moments of E3

S.T.A.G.E. said:
I love going back to that stuff. We're missing Microsoft now...i'm sure someone can find a moment with them fucking up at E3.

Like if MS announces full body motion control for the 360 and Aaron Greenburg did a demonstration.

And fell and smashed his face off the ground

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I love going back to that stuff. We're missing Microsoft now...i'm sure someone can find a moment with them fucking up at E3.

Like if MS announces full body motion control for the 360 and Aaron Greenburg did a demonstration.

And fell and smashed his face off the ground

Definitely has the potential for epicness.

This was quite embarassing... :P

Squall_Leonhart said:
I might have guessed that coming from Legend this whole thread would be based on Sony and Nintendo... like MS have never done anything embarrassing... RRoD anyone??

Why are u so insecure? What has RROD have to do with E3?

"Alriiiiggghhhhtttt"

Wow Cammy sure sounds pretty dumb right there.

I remember watching E3 last year and Nintendo's presentation was so beyond boring it was ridiculous. I wanted to hear about games, not about how Cammy hurt her wrist while snowboarding or how puppies are cute.

"This is the cutest game you will ever see."

Oh boy... i'm really excited. Disc dog...

I also find hilarious what Dallinor posted. That is always good for a laugh.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

"It's Ridge Racer...?? ..RIIIIDGE RACER!" XD

"Based on historic Japanese battles..
..so here's this giant enemy crab!"

lol that was great!! XD

btw.. This is how it should be done:

Let's all hope Reggie makes this E3 epic win!!  :D

Squall_Leonhart said:
I might have guessed that coming from Legend this whole thread would be based on Sony and Nintendo... like MS have never done anything embarrassing... RRoD anyone??

Can't you put down  the fanboy gloves for one thread and just laugh? 

Rather than trying to counter anything that might put Sony in a bad light, just laugh or bring up your own funny E3 moments.  Otherwise, you're just trolling.

Although MS have been cool at every E3 so far, this video shows me that one day, they too will have their 'funny' E3. This has to be the funniest video in the thread.

This is the funniest

Why? well skip till 9:26 and see for yourself

"Developers Developers Developers Developers.."

"Developers Developers Developers Developers Developers Developers Developers Developers"  :P