By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New IGN podcast, points, and also cites VGchartz

Not a whole lot this week, mostly just a few editorial's worth of rants.

• The Conduit multiplayer impressions soon
  • New Nintendo game being announced and Craig will be at the event
  • Tiger Wood and Grandslam Tennis will ship a week early with Wii Motion + bundles for 59.99
  • Klonoa and DK Jungle Beat are reccomended
  • New info coming for E3 games but won't be able to talk for the most part
  • They're sure Factor 5's Wii title will show at E3 but not certain if it's Kid Icarus, mostly due to it could have been cancelled, they said they were sorry to fans, basically contacts leaked info about the game, most game journalists with contacts got the same info so it was well known and the rumors leaked IGN spilled the beans and now the game could possibly been canned before it ever got an official date, nothings for certain as Factor 5 and Nintendo are both tight lipped.
  • They cited VGchartz when a reader asked where they could get accurate sales on a couple of games and Matt and Bozon gave good props to the VGC crew stating the data is "pretty accurate"

That about sums up this weeks podcasts, I cut the fat AKA the rants about the iPhone vs DS articles they wrote for the iPhone site they run now at IGN and they ended up posting it on the Nintendo sites and got a lot of hate mail for it, funny, but they drug on too long trying to address the general issues people had with the articles.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Thanks for sharing that. Not much there though. Too bad.

Klonoa is 29.99USD right? I might have to pick that up..

God I need to feed my hunger for a good platformer.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Indeed 29.99 is the price.

I'm happy that VGC is getting good props from big guys in gaming media, really shows how much this site has grown in such a short time, and it's rare that one comes around and gets a lot of recognition cause game sites are a dime a dozen :P

Edit: The bundles are great news for me since I eventually want to pick up Tiger Woods 10 and I most certainly will pick up Wii Sports resort, which means I get the two Wii Motion + add-ons for cheap.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Interesting that they said Klonoa and DK Jungle Beat are recommended, cause those are the 2 games I'll be getting in may.

Around the Network

I already post it :P

I was going to get Klonoa if it were $49.99, so I'm definitely going to purchase it for $29.99

"Tiger Wood and Grandslam Tennis will ship a week early with Wii Motion + bundles for 59.99 "

Does that mean Grandslam Tennis and Virtua Tennis are released on the same week now?

Signature goes here!

You know youve made it when IGN mentions you

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
You know youve made it when IGN mentions you

I can just see little kids saying "When I grow up I want to be mentioned in a IGN Podcast!"