By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New IGN podcast, points, and also cites VGchartz

Here's the full conversation regarding VGChartz:

Matt: "What I've been told by most developers working on WiiWare is that if you go to VGChartz and look at the numbers they have, they're pretty close to the real thing."

Bozon: "Yeah."

Very nice VGChartz, keep up the good work.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Here's the full conversation regarding VGChartz:

Matt: "What I've been told by most developers working on WiiWare is that if you go to VGChartz and look at the numbers they have, they're pretty close to the real thing."

Bozon: "Yeah."

Very nice VGChartz, keep up the good work.

If I didn't have to do a fuck load of the work by myself I would be happier at the moment.

I am going to make another thread calling for help, the last two weren't particularly successful but there is no harm in trying again I suppose.

I feel sorry for DKII, I believe he does more than me (depends on if he still has helpers for the Americas region... I can't remember if he does)

Some things I gotta point out:

1. They said to not expect much from the Nintendo event Craig is going too.
2. I dont think it was Factor 5's game but Retro Studios game they said was going to be shown.
3.Kid Icarus was at most just a prototype that probably never got anywhere and was canceled.
4. Last time they chuckled at VGC and said they just throw some dice and add up some numbers.

The latter wasnt really insult just jokingly saying its not totally accurate but you know good enough.

When is europe getting Klonoa and DK!? :(

How technical is your game?