By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's ur favorite Rail Shooter on the Wii?

Sin & Punishment on Virtual Console. The only other one I have is Link's Crossbow Training.
(>'.')>

Around the Network

Ghost Squad. Pure cheesy arcadey fun.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)

House of the Dead overkill

Resident evil UC

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Umbrella chronicles was fun but disappointing :/ the lag when shooting and the high difficulty made the game very frustrating.

HOTD 2+3 is my fav so far. It has lots of action and is a blast with a friend ^^

and although is not a "shooter" I loved Dragon Quest swords a lot :)

HotD: Overkill is just great fun

Around the Network

Sin & Punishment
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Link's Crossbow Training

I'll put Ghost Squad over RE:UC.

Ok, RE:UC has more depth, it's a long game when you want all the unlockables, the graphics are better and the motion control is better. The QTE somehow tend to cut the rythm of the game, the legendary spots from RE are simply amazing, and the knife is a nice addition ^^ (damn leeches !)

But when I bring my Wii at a friend's, Ghost squad is a must. I almost unlocked every path ^^ It's a very good pick up and play game when you play with people who never touch videogames. Hell, I even played once with my boss because the controls are very simple.

I like Re:UC as a solo game, but Ghost Squad is a multiplayer monster.
But I have not played the House of the Dead ... * avoids rocks *

i have HoTD: overkill, ghost squad and RE:UC, out of these 3 games i found HoTD:overkill to be the most fun, i have only played ghost squad once so i should play more before i judge that game.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Well that's the first good thing i heard about target terror.
Otherwise I haven't played any rail shooter on the wii as yet.

House of the Dead: Overkill