By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Factor 5 developer profile confirms unannounced Wii game coming this year

deadt0m said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Isn't a new Kid Icarus just going to be Zelda with wings on?

Am I missing the part where that ISN'T the best thing ever?  Zelda + Wings + Eggplant = Win, it's math.

I can't argue with that math, but I think that Pilotwings rocketbelt + motion sensing and buttons in each hand = super win.

Around the Network

ROGUE SQUADRON IV NOW!

Signalstar said:
They have two more projects under contract for Sony, where the F are they?

Forgive my ignorance, but wasn't the contract cancelled after Lair was made? If I heard wrong, then that's an excellent question.

r RPG said:

Lair 2 in Nintendo fanboys dreams but nanananana Sony own the IP, all your gonna get is a Kid Icarus game. (Did they not make Kid Icarus?) :/

Who the hell wants a sequel to a shitty game with dragons over the revival of one of the most beloved and long-ignored of Nintendo's classic franchises?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I read the whole thread and I have only one thing to say: Isn't Soriku a little young to be a father?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I thought Factor 5 folded after the spectacular PS3 flop?

Final-Fan said:
I read the whole thread and I have only one thing to say: Isn't Soriku a little young to be a father?

I was kidding since he adressed me as "Son", shortened version of my nick.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
Final-Fan said:

I was kidding since he adressed me as "Son", shortened version of my nick.

It's too late.  You're Soriku's son.  Don't be embarrassed though.  Apparently highwaystar101 is my son.

You guys are all wrong. It's "TURRICAN - DELUXE WAGGLE EDITION," now with added waggle. Thrilling!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

DaveD said:
i think its ironic how it is confirmed and unnanounced at the same time

Welcome to the Internet :)