By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Factor 5 developer profile confirms unannounced Wii game coming this year

Epic. I hope to see kid icarus at E3!!!

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

I'm gonna make a prediction that it is Kid Icarus or Pilotwings. Hope it's the former!

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

PLEASE be Pilot wings!

13 years in waiting

If it is Kid Icarus,do you guys think it will have an American or Japanese art style?

Oh man. I NEED to play with the rocketbelt on the Wii. I would stand in that pose, with my remote at my right hip and my nunchuck at my left hip. And pull the triggers on them to rocket around. Maybe even tilt them back to launch myself forward. These would be the greatest controls in the world.

Not to mention that with skydiving, flying planes, and hanggliding, a new Pilotwings could even become Wii Sports 3.

Whichever game gives me those rocketbelt controls first is the greatest game ever.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Oh man. I NEED to play with the rocketbelt on the Wii. I would stand in that pose, with my remote at my right hip and my nunchuck at my left hip. And pull the triggers on them to rocket around. Maybe even tilt them back to launch myself forward. These would be the greatest controls in the world.

Not to mention that with skydiving, flying planes, and hanggliding, a new Pilotwings could even become Wii Sports 3.

Whichever game gives me those rocketbelt controls first is the greatest game ever.

I was thinking what it would be like with dual wii-motes giving independant control of both jets in the rocket pack, direction and throttle.

And here I thought Factor 5 was long gone...

But, hopefully it is a Kid Icarus, I seriously want to play that...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

hsrob said:
Kid Icarus would be nice but Pilotwings would be better.

Bite your tongue, sir.

Isn't a new Kid Icarus just going to be Zelda with wings on? I'm really excited for it, but I'd take a rocketbelt before wings if I could choose the order they came out in. I hope we get both eventually though.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Isn't a new Kid Icarus just going to be Zelda with wings on?

Am I missing the part where that ISN'T the best thing ever?  Zelda + Wings + Eggplant = Win, it's math.