By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - e3 Hope Thread (Nintendo)

Hmm...I would like them to tease a new zelda/mario game and some other games from 3d parties.

I will keep my expectations in the middle (neither hi or low) to avoid dissapointments.

Around the Network

F-Zero and Starfox is enough to make me happy.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Iwata walks onto the stage.

""We are now the console market leader. GET ON THE BUS HARDLYCORES!""

Suddenly armed forces run and start beating, massacring the crowd, the screams from most internet gaming bloggers are silenced out by the clashing of shields and batons cracking skulls. Some look up to wipe the blood from there eyes as they relied there rambles of insanity has become true.

Ign-""There....there killing gaming...""

Iwata- ""REMOVE THE HARDCORE GAMING und schicken sie in Konzentrationslager!""

Best E3 ever.

Zelda

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

I know they will show Wii Sports Resort, Motion Plus, Mario & Luigi 3, Zelda Spirit Tracks. Red Steel 2 will be there.

I really want Star Fox Wii to be there! Mario Party 9 is probably inevitible to be at E3 this year. I would love for the pokemon announcement to be a Pokemon Gold/Silver remake! I loved the 2nd gen!

Around the Network

WaveRace Wii, 1080 Wii, Star Fox Wii, F-Zero Wii, New IP Wii, localization of Fatal Frame 4, Captain Rainbow and Disaster: Day of Crisis.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Now that I think, I do hope that Nintendo clarifies once and for all if Fatal frame 4 and Disaster will come to america wether they distribute them or not so we all can know if we can look for them or not..

.....although I doubt they will v_v

I'm not expecting anything. I just don't want to be disappointed.

Sorry to bump the thread.

As long as it's not like last years crapfest im fine

-ShadowSoldier AKA Captain Bravo

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

^ its cool, sadness is going to be at E3 - http://www.knight-nui.com/#/previewsadnessisback/4533655824

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.