By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - should i get madworld or deadrising?

MadWorld it´s a non brainier.

Around the Network

i know this is out of topic but what do u guys think of Shaun White Snowboarding??
think its laggy online?

A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!

-Gray Fox

On Wii Madworld over Dead Rising (wii). If it was 360 Dead Rising vs Madworld I would go Dead Rising.

Dead Rising (360) is an awsome game.

foxdievirus said:
i know this is out of topic but what do u guys think of Shaun White Snowboarding??
think its laggy online?

Its not online for wii. I'd say go with madworld, its short but sweet. Its 6 of the greatest hours you can get on your wii, and then if your up for the challenge theres hard mode.

Also Madworld is down to like 35$ at retail I believe, and dead rising is still full price. Madworld is definately worth it for 35$, and like mentioned before you should actually buy a brand new copy not used.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Madworld is a good and exceptionally fun game, a bit violent but the artstyle makes it acceptable for me. Dead Rising on the Wii looks average, and i would wait till it gets really low price (bargian bins). That's when im planning to pick that one up

Around the Network
CONMAN15 said:
foxdievirus said:
think its laggy online?

Its not online for wii. I'd say go with madworld, its short but sweet. Its 6 of the greatest hours you can get on your wii, and then if your up for the challenge theres hard mode.

Also Madworld is down to like 35$ at retail I believe, and dead rising is still full price. Madworld is definately worth it for 35$, and like mentioned before you should actually buy a brand new copy not used.

Madworld is still at full price where I live.  It seems to be full price online, too.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I haven't played Madworld (not my type of game), but I can tell you that Dead Rising was only decent. It's not a game I regret buying or playing, but there are plenty of better Wii games out there.

Plus, in terms of length it isn't that much ahead of Madworld: I took my time and still beat it in just over ten hours. Mind you, I haven't done all the challenges (those ARE kind of fun), but it won't give Dead Rising that much of a lead.

I found Madworld repetitive and I soon lost interest in it. A lot of people seem to like it, however, which doesn't seem to be the case with the other one.

If you go on reviews only, Madworld wins by a mile.
Madworld is also more creative and a hell of a lot of fun XD
Definitely get MW.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Madworld.