By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Something Sacred this way comes?

i got the game and i like it, i think its better than the idiots at ign gave it.
@dodece, its not the 1st game where u can play with more than 1 person online, that belongs to "final fantasy 11 online" for the 360.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

This sounds like it would be a decent pickup at $10-$15 for some local coop action. Thanks for the heads up.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

@ameratsu

No, the game is definitely worth the $60.00 asking price!

mysticD said:
@ameratsu

Maybe for you, but most games I buy are purchased for well under $60. Considering how many games I still have in my backlog I have no problem waiting for a pricedrop. Besides, if this game is underrated like people here claim, it'll make the perfect bargain bin pickup.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
mysticD said:
@ameratsu

Maybe for you, but most games I buy are purchased for well under $60. Considering how many games I still have in my backlog I have no problem waiting for a pricedrop. Besides, if this game is underrated like people here claim, it'll make the perfect bargain bin pickup.

Rightly so, but how is any game that can offer well over 200 hours of gameplay not worth full price?

mysticD, I guess I just suck at finding paths.  It took me a while to do "Through the Wall" and I went all over the place looking only to realize, duh, the path is freaking right there!

Around the Network

MS thead?...

JPL78 said:
ameratsu said:
mysticD said:
@ameratsu

Rightly so, but how is any game that can offer well over 200 hours of gameplay not worth full price?

It's just one of those games that scream pricedrop. Even if it offers 200 hours of gameplay, it's pretty unlikely that I'll enjoy it enough to play it for anywhere near that long. I got bored of Titan Quest after about 40 hours.

ameratsu said:
JPL78 said:
ameratsu said:
mysticD said:
@ameratsu

It's just one of those games that scream pricedrop. Even if it offers 200 hours of gameplay, it's pretty unlikely that I'll enjoy it enough to play it for anywhere near that long. I got bored of Titan Quest after about 40 hours.

Well, understandable.  Personally, I have 35 hours now and I don't even feel as if I've scratched the surface of things to do.  Do yourself a favor and pick it up when it does drop though, I think you would enjoy it if you like dungeon crawlers.

@Seraphic_Sixaxis

Read the original post. I was looking to see if others would be buying this game for the 360, because I was interested in playing with others online. I say if your interested in purchasing the game, and playing with fellow PS3 community members feel free to toss it out there in this thread.

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN

Yes I did forget that game, but for me when it comes to massive titles I prefer to be a trend setter rather then a late bloomer. I prefer to be a helper rather then the helped.

@Topic

Wow what an effective thread. I am glad to see it is helping other members connect. I will probably pick up this game later this year. In the mean time I settled on Naruto the Broken Bond. I came across a new copy for thirty dollars, and I really enjoyed the previous installment. Probably not worth sixty, but for thirty the price was definitely right. I have already sunk twenty hours into the game.

Well, I just think dev like them deserve to get support when they put out decent game (and Sacred is a good game if not great game). I am tired of all the crappy fps we keep getting on our HD system. There are certain genre that really lacking on the 360 such as action-rpg as this.

The less that game such as this get sold the more we are going to get game like Turning Point, Fracture, Velvet Assasin etc... that keep getting put out because everyone only buy shooter game at full price (even if it only last 10-12 hours) and wait for gem like this one to hit bargain bin.