By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Something Sacred this way comes?

I wonder if it'll be ported to Linux. The first one was.

Around the Network

I loved the first one! Especially the humor, there were so many gold nuggets on tombstones and other things.
"Don't roll around in the mud with a pig; you'll both get filthy but the pig will like it."

Mummelmann said:
I loved the first one! Especially the humor, there were so many gold nuggets on tombstones and other things.
"Don't roll around in the mud with a pig; you'll both get filthy but the pig will like it."

The humor is back in full force!

One of the tombstones says "so long and thanks for all the fish.

I really enjoy the game. The talent tree is very complex and lot of fun. I am not sure what all the complaining about the framerate & graphic. It's like playing PC game on mid-range computer.

The control and interface take a bit to get adjust to but it's pretty simple after you get used to it.

PS3 version seems to run just as well as 360 according to people that post on Sacred official forum (which reside on Team Xbox forum).

I can't wait to get home from work to play this game!!

Any VGChartzer Xbox playing this game? ! No one on my friend list has this game it's so sad.

Around the Network
mysticD said:
Any VGChartzer Xbox playing this game? ! No one on my friend list has this game it's so sad.

I know how you feel! I'll be playing it for a while.  Add me if you want.

Hi JPL78,

My Sera is about lvl 19, I am not sure where you are at in the game.

mysticD said:
Hi JPL78,

My Sera is about lvl 19, I am not sure where you are at in the game.

I hit 26 (high elf) this morning and just bought a mount.  I'm not that far story wise because I've been systematically exploring every single inch I come across so its taking forever.  I'm questing over near the first capitol city right now. I don't mind playing with lower or higher level characters though, or even starting another character.  Just let me know if you decide you want to play.

For those of you who've played this and Titan Quest, how do they compare?

thanks

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I like it better actually. I got a bit bore with Titan Quest after I reach Egypt. Sacred open world is really make the game like "adventure" instead of following the dot.

Customization and skill tree are also better I think. (Though on console they take a bit of time to get used to the menu...)

@JPL

My Sera is now level 21, I am a bit into the main quest (reach human settlement and on the way to Orc land). I bought my mount at level 12 @@ so I have been running everywhere with it.