By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 29.07% of VGC users will quit gaming in the next gen. Find Why.

^

I appreciate you finally get my point.

Motion sensing controls for PC are already out there. None of them was a hit because it is not the Wii. Simple as that. This gen, whoever wants motion control have to go for the Wii. Its known for it. But next gent things will be different with all consoles having they're own shinny wiimote rip off.

"If you are looking for googling something then you'll find it"

In the search engine help maybe. I highly doubt that you will find a Super Mario Brothers for Xbox360 lol

Around the Network
One_touch_KO said:
outlawauron said:
Maybe some are upset rather at the games rather than the waggle.

Wii has good games.  That argument is pre-historic already. 50 million people agree with me ;)

They're just pissed of because its not they're console to have something new and fresh. That's the only reason.

Know why The Conduit pisses them so bad also? Because it has better graphics than some launch games on 360. And they thought the Wii couldn't pull out that :P

But let's keep the secret between us. I'm loving the whinning.

I know the Wii has good games, but just comparably to the PS3 and 360. The Wii doesn't have the amount of titles that appeal to that group.

And no, just no. Perfect Dark Zero looks terrible and still looks better than The Conduit.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
One_touch_KO said:
outlawauron said:

Wii has good games.  That argument is pre-historic already. 50 million people agree with me ;)

They're just pissed of because its not they're console to have something new and fresh. That's the only reason.

Know why The Conduit pisses them so bad also? Because it has better graphics than some launch games on 360. And they thought the Wii couldn't pull out that :P

I know the Wii has good games, but just comparably to the PS3 and 360. The Wii doesn't have the amount of titles that appeal to that group.

And no, just no. Perfect Dark Zero looks terrible and still looks better than The Conduit.

Have fun: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45902

People pointed maybe 15 PS360 games in that thread that look worse than The Conduit.

Go tell them all they're wrong.

axumblade said:
One_touch_KO said:
^

I appreciate you finally get my point.

Motion sensing controls for PC are already out there. None of them was a hit because it is not the Wii. Simple as that. This gen, whoever wants motion control have to go for the Wii. Its known for it. But next gent things will be different with all consoles having they're own shinny wiimote rip off.

"If you are looking for googling something then you'll find it"

In the search engine help maybe. I highly doubt that you will find a Super Mario Brothers for Xbox360 lol

I would link how to go about it but I don't endorse piracy.

Even if you endorse you'll find no shit. There's no super mario for x360, I don't neet to tell you why lulz.

So much nerd rage in this thread...

Open your eyes, even the controller you have in your hands are ripps off from previous generation nintendo controllers ^^ D-pad, (analogic) shoulder buttons, analogic pad, rumble pack... all have seen a first release on a previous nintendo console. Motion control and IR pointer are just the next step. Deal with it.

See you next gen with threads full of praise for the montion control from sony or MS. Time to bookmark this thread for the lulz. Maybe we'll necro it sooner than expected, next month at E3.

Around the Network
One_touch_KO said:
outlawauron said:
One_touch_KO said:
outlawauron said:

Have fun: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=45902

People pointed maybe 15 PS360 games in that thread that look worse than The Conduit.

Go tell them all they're wrong.

I posted in that thread. The ones that we all agreed on was Vampire Rain. (not a launch title), Disgaea 3, and the three Atlus 360 SRPGs.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i will just buy a ps4 =).

Maybe you should say 591 people will quit next gen, not 29% because the gaming community isn't just 2900 people.

Yup i will quit gaming if it became like the wii!!!i like the dualshock controllers like they are, and i hope the dualshock 4 is pretty much the same

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

This is a laughable thread, if you honestly think that Sony or Microsoft will introduce a motion sensing controller as their primary controller next gen, you are delusional. They may make one, technically Sony already has one, but it will be a secondary peripheral controller like the Guitar Hero guitar controller or the buzzers for Buzz Quiz TV.

I was one of them that voted "I dont care, I hate the Wii". In my opinion, the Wii sucks and the game library is pure crap.

But I doubt I'll get out of gaming anytime soon. Sony or Microsoft will always be there to offer me a good console, with games I love, using a normal controller.