By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 29.07% of VGC users will quit gaming in the next gen. Find Why.

What if I like the games I play on my ps3 and want games like that but just better on next gen? what if I dont care if parents, grandparents, little children can play a console or not? I mean, the console is for me, its my hobby, its like saying a bike is better than a great car because its more accesible.
People have tastes and some like me like the games in 360 and ps3, its not a small market by the way. Saying these companies should act like nintendo just to get more sales would be like saying nintendo needs to start copying whatever sells the most of anything and change the way they do things. Point is, maybe its a different market after all, there should be a console for everyone. I dont even care if someone replies, being a fan makes u work ur mind more than a usual person creating arguments for anything.

Around the Network
pastro243 said:
What if I like the games I play on my ps3 and want games like that but just better on next gen? what if I dont care if parents, grandparents, little children can play a console or not? I mean, the console is for me, its my hobby, its like saying a bike is better than a great car because its more accesible.
People have tastes and some like me like the games in 360 and ps3, its not a small market by the way. Saying these companies should act like nintendo just to get more sales would be like saying nintendo needs to start copying whatever sells the most of anything and change the way they do things. Point is, maybe its a different market after all, there should be a console for everyone. I dont even care if someone replies, being a fan makes u work ur mind more than a usual person creating arguments for anything.

Man, that's exactly what I think, except for the fact that I don't own a PS3 or 360, so I'm comparing it to the PS2. I even made a similar post once in the spanish thread that no one liked. Great post!

zexen_lowe said:
pastro243 said:

Man, that's exactly what I think, except for the fact that I don't own a PS3 or 360, so I'm comparing it to the PS2. I even made a similar post once in the spanish thread that no one liked. Great post!

Maybe it has to do with many of the guys in the spanish thread owning a wii xD, anyway, to add more, I had a ps2 and bought a ps3 knowing that I would get the same type of entertainment but with more quality in graphics, size, sound, feautures(online, HDD and a limited use of motion control)etc...

People have fun in different ways and it seems that here some people just cant understand the we dont like the wii just as they dont like ps3/360. Hell, I think MGS4 is one of the best games Ive played while some others call it a stupid movie with bad story and dull gameplay.