By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You would play the wii if....

Roflinator said:
Vetteman94 said:
If it was in HD, and a large HDD, and had a standard dual analog controller.

They have a classic controller :o

Why does everyone keep forgetting this? :(

They have a dual analog controller?  And I can use it for EVERY game?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I would play the Wii if they released some good games for it.

This, except in a less trollish way, and more of a "There are still way too few games on I want"-way.

i would play it more if more of my friends who don't play videogames came by wanting to try it out.

mtofu said:
i would play it more if more of my friends who don't play videogames came by wanting to try it out.

But the way is targeted to casuals and people that usually don´t play videogames?

Vetteman94 said:

They already fixed the hard drive problem with the SD channel.  You can download pretty much the entire VC/WW catalog on a 16GB SD card.  I only have a 2GB SD card and it holds my 38 VC games and I have a ton of space left on it still.

Around the Network

Well the SD card slot actually supports up to a 32GB SDHC card so the storage thing is fine now.

BTW to the topic I will alter my answer to ANY console I would play more if I had more time and money. But I feel there is no shortage of games out now for me to enjoy or coming out this year and look at my games and you don't see any Wii musics or wii fits type games either.

Vetteman94 said:
Roflinator said:
Vetteman94 said:

They have a classic controller :o

Why does everyone keep forgetting this? :(

They have a dual analog controller?  And I can use it for EVERY game?

The classic controller has dual analog but you can't play it for every game.  A decent amount of games support it.

less waggle and more intuity (?). yes I know about m+
and yea I would have liked better graphics as well.
there I said it.

I will play the Wii regardless as soon as FF comes out for it (teamed with Zelda, that's really all I need)!

I would play the wii if.....uhm....well I do actually play it every day