By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You would play the wii if....

ctk495 said:
RolStoppable said:
I would play the Wii if they released some good games for it.

Around the Network

I would play it if it had a regular controller, good online, and more shooters. Basically I'd play it if it was a 360 or PS3. I really don't like most of the games and I don't like the controller (wiimote)

Golden Sun 3.... which doesn't seem to ever be coming...

4 ≈ One

if my family wasn't playing it always

RolStoppable said:
I would play the Wii if they released some good games for it.

Around the Network
pakidan101 said:
toastboy44562 said:

A lot of us including me have a wii and don't really play it that often. So name a good feature that nintendo could add that would make u play ur wii....I'll start

I would play the wii if nintendo added trophies/achievments

"I would play the wii if nintendo added trophies/achievments..."

I don't understand that mentality...I understand that many feel the same way, but I don't understand it...

So basically, you need the game to tell you to do something, so you can get a banner/digital trophy alerting you of how awesome you are for accomplishing it?

I always though the joy of the game is to...you know, have fun? The pure joy of the actualy game itself? Or maybe I am getting too old for this...

I feel the exact same way. Some peoples fixation with achievement gaming puzzles me to no end. I feel like I'm wasting my time wasting my time when I'm plaing for achievements, I some compelling reason to keep on playing a game; achievements are not one of them.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

i would play the Wii once they release Monster Hunter Tri (im a MH fan).

Dgc1808 said:
Golden Sun 3.... which doesn't seem to ever be coming...

this would make me get another Wii instantly.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

If they had a game like... oh I don't know... Punch Out!!  Oh wait they do have a game called Punch Out, and it's coming out on May 18.  There isn't a game I would want to play more than Punch Out!!  I don't care what it is.  It is my favorite game(NES: Mike Tyson's Punch Out version) of all time.  There isn't a close second.  I shit you not, it is the main reason I even purchased my Wii.  I am just freakin so pumped about this game, it's like I am a little kid again!

So to answer your question, all I'd have to do is buy Punch Out!!

If it had games I actually wanted to play. I don't care for Nintendo games and the 3rd party games don't grab my interest.