By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You would play the wii if....

A lot of us including me have a wii and don't really play it that often. So name a good feature that nintendo could add that would make u play ur wii....I'll start

I would play the wii if nintendo added trophies/achievments

Around the Network

....There were another Resident Evil 4 like game. IR pointer FTW!!

same as Rol, but I mean it sincerely. New, good, games.

I would play the Wii is it had Mario Kart Wii in it.
Which remind me... *logs off*

... I had more time!!!

Which reminds me... What am I doing here wasting time *logs off to play*

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

...i actually had money to buy more games

which reminds me. *looks for a job*

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

toastboy44562 said:

A lot of us including me have a wii and don't really play it that often. So name a good feature that nintendo could add that would make u play ur wii....I'll start

I would play the wii if nintendo added trophies/achievments

"I would play the wii if nintendo added trophies/achievments..."

I don't understand that mentality...I understand that many feel the same way, but I don't understand it...

So basically, you need the game to tell you to do something, so you can get a banner/digital trophy alerting you of how awesome you are for accomplishing it?

I always though the joy of the game is to...you know, have fun? The pure joy of the actualy game itself? Or maybe I am getting too old for this...

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

If I wasn't to tired t focus on a game after just doing Wii Fit for an hour.

Wait...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The Conduit is going to have achievements, It might be that game for the Wii that people waste their life on.

If I had a Wii

Which reminds me... * doesn't buy a Wii*

I just wanted to be reminded like everybody else =(