By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
exnoctem said:
Mac, without a Doubt.

I used windows all my life, and i am MUCH happier since i made the switch.

Im a right clicka, ur a mac book flippa, mac vs pc, no fight gets bigga!

Around the Network
ameratsu said:
Timmah! said:
PC, for one because I hate being stuck with one stupid fat mouse button. Why still no right clicky, Mac?

Aaaaaand, I'm a MS Certified network tech, so I sort of have to be a PC guy.

on the laptops, apple key + click = right click. you can also attach a 2 button mouse

all desktop macs ship with a two button mouse.

i can't believe there are people who still think there is no right clicking in osx.

Point taken. I haven't used a Mac in a while, but I always thought the big fat single button was just rediculous, glad to hear they have finally made the leap to right clicky.

I still am not a huge fan of the OS, though. Personal preference.

Timmah! said:
ameratsu said:
Timmah! said:
PC, for one because I hate being stuck with one stupid fat mouse button. Why still no right clicky, Mac?

Aaaaaand, I'm a MS Certified network tech, so I sort of have to be a PC guy.

on the laptops, apple key + click = right click. you can also attach a 2 button mouse

all desktop macs ship with a two button mouse.

i can't believe there are people who still think there is no right clicking in osx.

Point taken. I haven't used a Mac in a while, but I always thought the big fat single button was just rediculous, glad to hear they have finally made the leap to right clicky.

I still am not a huge fan of the OS, though. Personal preference.

they didn't "finally" get it, it's been there for years.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

mac all the way

I'm a PC and I never experienced anything that I wanted to do on my PC, but wasn't able to do it.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

LINUX ftw!

Initiating social expirement #928719281

toastboy44562 said:
exnoctem said:
Mac, without a Doubt.

I used windows all my life, and i am MUCH happier since i made the switch.

Im a right clicka, ur a mac book flippa, mac vs pc, no fight gets bigga!

*in the girlie singing voice* oooooh mac or peeecee

Neoraf said:
1. You grandmother knows a Mac nerd in the family.
2. This nerd told the grandmother to buy a Mac.
3. The Mac Nerd is happy inside, he helped Apple.
4. Going from 9,04631% market share to 9,04632%.
5. SUCCESS

:)

Dude. STFU.

My grandmother went to Best Buy with me and I told here to pick the one she felt most comfortable with. She picked the Mac because it was easier for her (never used a Windows PC before).

You don't think that there are nerds who are happy when they get someone to buy an extremely too powerful Windows PC to use for someone who just wants Internet and pictures? Last I checked there are nerds on every damn electronic device including game systems.

Also I refused to let my grandmother talk to an employe because half the time they just spew garbage out of their mouth and care less about getting a PC to the persons liking, but their own.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Okay, lets just state the obvious shall we ? This isn't even a debate any more, its basically plain fact, so here we go...

MAC - The Better all around OS

PC - More Games

Was that hard ? I mean seriously... haha

Mac lacks 3rd party support for to many things