By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I use an old PC. My fiancé has a nice, more recent one with Vista (which I find to be okay but not great). I don't mind using Windows, when it works properly, but I personally prefer Macs. The reasons aren't that Macs are so much better, like some fanboys would say, but I like their OS and their systems. It has an intelligent and classy design. <3 They are expansive though, I won't deny it.

The games I play are available on Macs. So no problem there. I'll probably get a Macbook in some near future, unless Windows 7 and some awesome new (pretty) laptop comes into the market. That would *maybe* change my mind.

Edit: I wouldn't mind using Linux either, if it could run my games. -_-'

Around the Network

I got a Windows laptop for gaming and an iMac for anything else.

Linux. Ubuntu 9.04, and Vista for the stuff the school force me to do on Windows.

both. i built a pc that dual boots windows/leopard.

windows - for gaming
osx - for everything else

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
both. i built a pc that dual boots windows/leopard.

windows - for gaming
osx - for everything else

Yeah, I think I'm going to try that with Snow Leopard.

Around the Network

well you are in a gaming site so naturally you will say PC

but it's very different when you apply Mac at design works such as graphic designer.

peshkavus said:
well you are in a gaming site so naturally you will say PC

but it's very different when you apply Mac at design works such as graphic designer.

Windows can, in practice, do everything a Mac does. By all means defend it on style or design, but don't try to pretend there's a solid reason to get one. The only reason some design companies still use Macs is inertia; the same reason office PCs that do nothing more than e-mail and internet haven't yet switched to a free OS from Windows.

PC.

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

PC, for one because I hate being stuck with one stupid fat mouse button. Why still no right clicky, Mac?

Aaaaaand, I'm a MS Certified network tech, so I sort of have to be a PC guy.

Timmah! said:
PC, for one because I hate being stuck with one stupid fat mouse button. Why still no right clicky, Mac?

Aaaaaand, I'm a MS Certified network tech, so I sort of have to be a PC guy.

on the laptops, apple key + click = right click. you can also attach a 2 button mouse

all desktop macs ship with a two button mouse.

i can't believe there are people who still think there is no right clicking in osx.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka