By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Windows, I still have my copy of Windows 1.0. I've been a windows user for life.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Around the Network

Even though I have a Mac I am going with Windows PC. If gaming was = on a Mac then mac would be my preference.

But it isn't so Windows PC all the way!

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

I'm a PC.

What is Mac? What is Apple? Who cares about them?
No one but "nerds" in my opinion.

Microsoft FTW.

My Gaming Setup

Neoraf said:

I'm a PC.

What is Mac? What is Apple? Who cares about them?
No one but "nerds" in my opinion.

Yup. You are right. My grandmother is a 76yr old nerd who can barely use a computer.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

1. You grandmother knows a Mac nerd in the family.
2. This nerd told the grandmother to buy a Mac.
3. The Mac Nerd is happy inside, he helped Apple.
4. Going from 9,04631% market share to 9,04632%.
5. SUCCESS

:)

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

Linux pc. Still have Windows as a dual boot if I need it.

I like how mac notebooks look, I wouldn't mind having that if it's in addition to a desktop.
But for the next time I upgrade I'm thinking of ditching the desktop and getting a notebook and a storage/media center server (so I'll likely get a regular notebook).

Windows, though I think macs are really cool, im just too comfortable with my PC.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Mac - Laptop
PC - Desktop

Linux,
I'm just addicted to customizing it to my needs

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

PC FTW!