By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SDF console wars /sob

I don't have a problem with the PS3 and Killzone. I'm currently saving for a Wii right now and then I'm going to save for a PS3. So Killzone 2 looks promising. The graphics are on par with Halo 3 and I see know problem with the gameplay. Killzone 2 isn't a Halo killer but its a decent FPS thats a must play for me. I actually enjoyed Killzone 1 on the PS2. I played the multiplayer to death out of that one. But knowing that Sony is releasing Killzone 2 makes me quite happy 8)

Around the Network

halo is more about gameplay hence why its so great

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Lost tears of Kain said:
halo is more about gameplay hence why its so great

Your right and thats true. Killzone 2 is new so, now I'm not comparing Killzone and Halo, they are two separate games.

GranTurismo said:
Now i know why you wii fans go to that site, that is by far the best video i have ever seen.

Well from what I can gather on that site... it seems like it maybe run by people who lean more towards Nintendo then anything else. I've noticed that they follow the Nintendo news very closely, it's a huge joke site so you just have to laugh. 

Let's just not make that site into anything more then a joke though.  The video itself isn't very good at all, the clip from Killzone 2 was impressive on it's own.  Matching it against Halo though is quite silly for obvious reasons.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I really liked that, the video is the coolest thing I've seen come out of SDF!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

a pretty neat video ....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

I KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THE SONY DEFENSE FORCE!

Gballzack Amirite???

The video was okay, but the funniest thing is the story below the video about worldwide PS3 shortages haha.

Dolla Dolla said:

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

I KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THE SONY DEFENSE FORCE!

Gballzack Amirite???

no, the guy behind the SDF went by the name Naruto on the PS3forums before being IP banned. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I do remember people saying they were graphically blown away by the demo, but I also remember more than a few journalists knocking the incredibly bad AI, with soldiers jumping over barriers the wrong way putting them directly in the line of fire as opposed to taking cover. good thing they have plenty of time on their hand to ramp up the AI, as I really do hope this turns out to be one of the premier titles for the PS3.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!