By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SDF console wars /sob

LMFAO.

we have seen the future, x tears!

Around the Network

The first time SDF made headlines I wasn't sure if it was a joke, but it has long since become quite obvious that it is.

Still, this video is extremely well done. It's not just a cheap parody knockoff that's 90% a clone of the original with a FUNNY injection; it's got its own message and direction. (Awesome music too.)

SDF, I salute you! Now get a life.

In all seriousness, there is no way for Halo 3 to fail, but that doesn't mean Killzone can't be a better game. Not saying it WILL be, or even that it's likely, but it CAN be.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

no, the guy behind the SDF went by the name Naruto on the PS3forums before being IP banned.

Well, your wrong too.

Orginally, the SDF was just some forums created by a group of rabid fanboys with the intent of pissing off "this is waiting" (aka Wii60.com). Then they were raided constantly by the Wii60 people, and eventually the Wii60 collation somehow took over the site.

Naruto boy runs the sony protection group, which is just about as bad. Except the SPG has a forum dedicated to poor and unfunny photoshops, yet everyone talks about how great said shops are. Also, the SPG has had something of a feud with the SDF, even before they were taken over and made into a satire site.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
no, the guy behind the SDF went by the name Naruto on the PS3forums before being IP banned.

Well, your wrong too.

Orginally, the SDF was just some forums created by a group of rabid fanboys with the intent of pissing off "this is waiting" (aka Wii60.com). Then they were raided constantly by the Wii60 people, and eventually the Wii60 collation somehow took over the site.

Naruto boy runs the sony protection group, which is just about as bad. Except the SPG has a forum dedicated to poor and unfunny photoshops, yet everyone talks about how great said shops are. Also, the SPG has had something of a feud with the SDF, even before they were taken over and made into a satire site.

hmm.. mixed up the two sites lol. Yea, they are as bad as the guys on wii60.com...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

sieanr said:

Well, your wrong too.

I always get a kick out of internet drama. I would have never known (or cared, probably) until now. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Yeah...when you compare the beta of Halo 3's multiplayer to Killzone 2, sure, it's pretty crappy.

Single player always looks better in Halo 3, and multiplayer will look extremely better now.

But yeah, SDF is hilarious...I just find it sad that some fans actually think it's real.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Pretty funny video, lol :) What I find strange about the site is that in the upper right corner they have a link to Major Nelson's website, what's up with that?

sieanr said:

Well, your wrong too.

wow.

your quite up on the forum beefs. 

Well, it was really well made? And the music was pretty nice...

EDIT:

^Have I been qualified for Lame Post of the Week? =p 

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

I didn't watch the real trailer but please tell me MS isn't about to put out a Halo 9 commercial set in some futuristic city.