By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG screenshots - So ugly my eyes burn, oh they burn!

big_boss said:
Well lets compare this game to a 256 player FPS online console game to see which one looks better....... oh wait we can't because no one else has made a 256 player FPS shooter yet.

Wii fans can joke but it looks way better then any FPS game on the Wii.

This.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
I dont see how people think it looks so bad...
Sure, Killzone 2 knocks it out in every aspect, but it dosent look any worse than say, Haze, even Halo.

Plus, 256 people online, looking as good as it does... i wont be complaining.

I mean seriously....

You mean seriously... what?

screens dont look to bad at all.........no one would expect a 256 player online only game on a console to have gen pushing grafix.......i expect final game to look solid and run well......so grafix are about right for this game, it dont look to bad wen u think of the scope the game is aiming for.......

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Derek said:
V-r0cK said:
#1 priority is fun factor =)

Uh... Sony fanboys never considered that a valid excuse for Wii owners.  Hypocrisy is fun!

Sorry i got nothing against Nintendo and the Wii, maybe its MS fanboys that are the hypocrits? but thats not fair to other Xbox360 owners, so actually its just you.  One fanboy doesnt represent the others so you should know who you talk you before you talk smack.

CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
I dont see how people think it looks so bad...
Sure, Killzone 2 knocks it out in every aspect, but it dosent look any worse than say, Haze, even Halo.

Plus, 256 people online, looking as good as it does... i wont be complaining.

I mean seriously....

You mean seriously... what?

Due, I'm agreeing with you....

"I mean seriously.....people shouldn't be complaining"....

Ahhhhh i see

Around the Network
shaqpack609 said:
big_boss said:
Well lets compare this game to a 256 player FPS online console game to see which one looks better....... oh wait we can't because no one else has made a 256 player FPS shooter yet.

Wii fans can joke but it looks way better then any FPS game on the Wii.

This.

LOL!

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

Considering the size of the screen shots, it is hard to tell. When you happen to look at the video AND PAUSE IT, it looks fine. I think the graphics are pretty good. NO, we aren't pushing dust particles like in Killzone 2, but so what? I saw a bit of framerate dip when the action got heavy in the video.

Watch the video and judge. And all I can go is SHEESH. I am a person who thought the original Wolfenstein 3D looked good in its day, so all you young whippersnappers whining about MAG I find amusing. I actually saw the ORIGINAL Castle Wolfenstein on the Apple II also.

I guess i dont see whats so..bad about it...It almost looks like Call of Duty 4 to me O.o only thing i see off is the textures on the Barrels...Which...isnt bad lol.

O.o

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

call me biased... but those pics don't look that bad

Initiating social expirement #928719281

It reminds me of playing Doom 2 back in the day... Its sad to see how little visuals have progressed, I think the PS3 is holding back this game. It'd have probably done better waiting for the PS2, rather than rushing it this gen.

Tease.