By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG screenshots - So ugly my eyes burn, oh they burn!

Are you kidding me? It's probably the best looking game out there on the ps3 that can play 256 players online

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Point me one game on X360 that features 256 player online epic battles that looks better ; )

TheTruthProphet said:
The_God_of_War said:
TheTruthProphet said:
lmao....watching the sony fanboys going into hyper-defense mode in this thread is great!!!!

all you ever hear from them is GRAPHICS GRAPHIC GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now they talk about gameplay......hypocrisy at its best

Absolutely no-one is doing that in this thread though, there's no need to lie.

Anyway, these are far from the best graphics on the PS3.

Forevercloud3000 was doing that on the first page. Hypocrisy 101:

So by "Sony fanboys" you just meant 1 person. Who wasn't even being that defensive.

This will be the second time I've used this today-

just watched the video and it looks good, if they can get 256 players running smoothly with geat grafix its a winner. im sure zipper can do it. mag is one of my ps3 exclusives i really want this year

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

CGI-Quality said:
richardhutnik said:

Considering the size of the screen shots, it is hard to tell. When you happen to look at the video AND PAUSE IT, it looks fine. I think the graphics are pretty good. NO, we aren't pushing dust particles like in Killzone 2, but so what? I saw a bit of framerate dip when the action got heavy in the video.

Watch the video and judge. And all I can go is SHEESH. I am a person who thought the original Wolfenstein 3D looked good in its day, so all you young whippersnappers whining about MAG I find amusing. I actually saw the ORIGINAL Castle Wolfenstein on the Apple II also.

Lol....now you're going back in the day.....

And I agree with you

Being around awhile helps to put things in perspective.  I will say that photorealism is one of the things that does have the shortest shelf life though.

Around the Network

Wii exclusive announcement incoming?

Its not THAT bad, but I'm hoping it's going to undergo a lot more polish until it's release

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

i dont see nothing wrong with those screens to get a thread title like that

Play Me

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

Looks about on par with Halo 3

agreed. 100%.

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

Looks about on par with Halo 3

at my eyes it looks better. And runs in HD too, opposite to Halo.