By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG screenshots - So ugly my eyes burn, oh they burn!

This thread has become a shit fest, expect nothing less from VGChartz members.

"show me a 360 game which has 256 players" says the PS3 fanboy
"this is jaggy heaven, at least 360 games have AA" says the 360 fanboy
"LOL hypocrites now gameplay matters more than graphics" says the Wii fanboy

Such is the diversity of the VGChartz community.

Around the Network

This game has sold millions and lets face it. The screenshots don't look that good. The game ddid look good in motion though, so if the screens of mag look the way they do now, I am one happy gamer.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

RPG said:

Do you now know why I left this site for over 2 months? But sadly came back, in any case:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=70528

mM

^ You forgot, show me some pants that have buttons, im tired of Zipper says the random poster.

Tease.

CGI-Quality said:
nojustno said:
CGI-Quality said:
nojustno said:
CGI-Quality said:
nojustno said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ nojustno
Show me a better looking 256-player console game....

Then come back and talk about what PS3 devs can do in 2009.

yeah, um I don't really care, I'm just expressing my opnion here :)

lol @ people that defend any exclusive game no matter the quality.

Expressing your opinion is one thing. Coming in and trolling the game is entirely different. Just know, you weren't called out for your opinion.

@ Squilliam

All you did was prove that this game HAS no competition in what it's trying to accomplish. It's in a league of it's own, which is the point.

For someone with over 5000 posts I expected you to know how forums work. guess not

And trolling is illogical reasoning, not expressing opinions even though they're negative. You're just in denial and for some reason feel the need to defend this game.

I know how the forums work, perhaps your just running out of excuses to defend yourself.

Regardless, what am I in denial about, the game is housing 256 players and you act like it should MILES better considering all that is happening. Then you call the devs lazy?

I hope you recognize the Irony in that statement. And yes lazy. If it had average graphics it would've been ok in my book. This just looks last gen in HD.

The irony is, you were called out for the reasons I stated, then proved you were doing it all along.

Regardless, this is getting off topic, you have your opinion, that's fine. I just think when you call the devs lazy, you're making a bold claim to which you CAN'T back up

Try again bro

I don't have to back it up, because everyone here already knows the game look horrible for 2009. People aren't blind.

It's just that some people don't like to accept it.

Around the Network
RPG said:

Hey one of those was me!

Although, I wasn't trying to be fanboyish, just state the obvious since so many people were not viewing the large images and couldn't see anything wrong.

yeah graphically this game is pretty subpar but I am really excited to see if the whole 256 player dynamic lives up to its billing because if so this game willl still rock.

CGI-Quality said:
nojustno said:
CGI-Quality said:
nojustno said:
CGI-Quality said:
nojustno said:
CGI-Quality said:
nojustno said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ nojustno
Show me a better looking 256-player console game....

Then come back and talk about what PS3 devs can do in 2009.

yeah, um I don't really care, I'm just expressing my opnion here :)

lol @ people that defend any exclusive game no matter the quality.

Expressing your opinion is one thing. Coming in and trolling the game is entirely different. Just know, you weren't called out for your opinion.

@ Squilliam

All you did was prove that this game HAS no competition in what it's trying to accomplish. It's in a league of it's own, which is the point.

For someone with over 5000 posts I expected you to know how forums work. guess not

And trolling is illogical reasoning, not expressing opinions even though they're negative. You're just in denial and for some reason feel the need to defend this game.

I know how the forums work, perhaps your just running out of excuses to defend yourself.

Regardless, what am I in denial about, the game is housing 256 players and you act like it should MILES better considering all that is happening. Then you call the devs lazy?

I hope you recognize the Irony in that statement. And yes lazy. If it had average graphics it would've been ok in my book. This just looks last gen in HD.

The irony is, you were called out for the reasons I stated, then proved you were doing it all along.

Regardless, this is getting off topic, you have your opinion, that's fine. I just think when you call the devs lazy, you're making a bold claim to which you CAN'T back up

Try again bro

I don't have to back it up, because nojustno feels the game look horrible for 2009. People aren't blind.

It's just that some people don't like to accept it.

Fixed. Try not to post in absolutes, it's an opinion, NOT a fact.

you're just proving the last sentence of my previous post.

@nojustno

Majority of people in the threads about it, say it looks good.
Majority > nojustno
Get used to it.

Looks like something from the Wii =/