By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG screenshots - So ugly my eyes burn, oh they burn!

CGI-Quality said:
waron said:
wii games prettier than ps3 games confirmed?

Fixed. And no. It's these kind of comments that I'm talking about, opinions are one thing, but this is blatant trolling.

lol? it was sarcasm

Around the Network

LAZY devs?

They are making a game what has 256 player online, and it looks awesome.

@CGI: A lonely game is an unhappy game. I think its overcompensating its loneliness with elevated player counts, TBH.

Tease.

Cant say I didnt expect this, Although what actually keeps me intrested is how intensive this will be. I love KZ2s intensity once u get in u hear like BAM BAM BAM BAM and u go like SHIT WHATS GOING ON I DONT WANNA DIE!! IM JUST 15! feeling, IF M.A.G gives me that feeling ill buy it at once. As long as I dont have to pay more then 5€ each month XD if more then fuck it.

The graphics like Carl said; The games gfx is kinda like halo 3... Its play-able. Even though its horrible for a PS3 Exclusive or a PS3 game at all. None the less 256 peeps what did you expect XD CoD 4 had at like 24 peeps and this has 256 .. a large diffrence lol. If the FPS is fine ill get it.

nojustno said:
Carl2291 said:
But the graphics dont look like crap...
Its looking better than Halo 3, CoD4, CoD:WaW... the 3 biggest FPS games this gen.

Bullshit, but even if that were true, the standards increase every year. Stop defending these lazy devs.

Here are the images from the article.  Basically jaggy heaven and bad textures.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
nojustno said:
CGI-Quality said:
@ nojustno
Show me a better looking 256-player console game....

Then come back and talk about what PS3 devs can do in 2009.

yeah, um I don't really care, I'm just expressing my opnion here :)

lol @ people that defend any exclusive game no matter the quality.

Expressing your opinion is one thing. Coming in and trolling the game is entirely different. Just know, you weren't called out for your opinion.

@ Squilliam

All you did was prove that this game HAS no competition in what it's trying to accomplish. It's in a league of it's own, which is the point.

For someone with over 5000 posts I expected you to know how forums work. guess not

And trolling is illogical reasoning, not expressing opinions even though they're negative. You're just in denial and for some reason feel the need to defend this game.

That's what he calls eye burning ugly. Oh, well.

So how the OP would call these games. I wonder...

nightsurge said:
nojustno said:
Carl2291 said:
But the graphics dont look like crap...
Its looking better than Halo 3, CoD4, CoD:WaW... the 3 biggest FPS games this gen.

Bullshit, but even if that were true, the standards increase every year. Stop defending these lazy devs.

Here are the images from the article.  Basically jaggy heaven and bad textures.

I honestly doubt the game will be released like that.

@Haxxiy

Yeah I wonder that too.. :P

haxxiy said:

That's what he calls eye burning ugly. Oh, well.

So how the OP would call these games. I wonder...

Comparing 2006/2007 games to a 2009/2010 game? Really?

@CGI, now this is trolling

As a Wii fan I can honestly say:

This hardly looks "eye-washingly horrible." It out-performs the VAST majority of Wii games graphics wise. It does need some texture work, and some better shaders, but I think its still on par with most Hi-def games of this gen.

However, going in to a "Death and denial before truth" mode is a little rediculous. PS3 fans find NO games on the Wii fun? You could try playing them. Its also hard to take any post as credible from any one who has a console-exclusive series avatar. (No, Megaman is not a console-exclusive series )

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X