By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let us examine all of the evidence. Birdo, Boy or Girl?

Birdo, male or female?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birdo#Birdo

The Super Mario Brothers 2 Manual says that it is a boy that wants to be a girl, and would rather be called birdetta.

The super smash brothers trophy says that s/he "indeterminate gender"

Captain Rainbow elaborated on it..but im not complety sure what they did

I say that he is a gay male, and wants to be a woman. So he dresses like it..but cant afford surgerary..so has to appear in Mario games to make money for an operation...

discuss

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

Definitely a guy pretending to be a girl. You can't go against the words of Super Mario Brothers 2!

in america she has always been called a female.

amen brother...Super Mario Brothers 2 Manual is infallible

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I used to think Birdo was Yoshi's girlfriend. >_

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
I used to think Birdo was Yoshi's girlfriend. >_<

he could so much better.  

Birdo is a bird/goose or whatever
Yoshi is a Raptor (a cuddly one)

a relationship between them would be an abomination

The world may never know.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Yeah, Birdo is definetly a transvestite. But we can not be 100% sure, because if there are different explanations like Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Smash Brothers then apparently even Nintendo has different opinions. So we can never be 100% certain of the sexually confused, egg spitting, ostrich type creature. (also Nintendo might just have it's sex undetermined so that certain groups might not get made, like transvestites they could take it a mocking them)

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

This is not up for debate. Birdo is a guy who thinks he is a girl and Yoshi is Gay.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)