By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let us examine all of the evidence. Birdo, Boy or Girl?

COKTOE said:
It's a girl. Look at the attire. She lays eggs! The manual lies. Girl birds lay the eggs (or shoot them from the mouth). It's scientific.

Birdo's species isn't clear.  For all we know, he could be like a male seahorse and lay eggs.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
COKTOE said:
It's a girl. Look at the attire. She lays eggs! The manual lies. Girl birds lay the eggs (or shoot them from the mouth). It's scientific.

Birdo's species isn't clear.  For all we know, he could be like a male seahorse and lay eggs.

But her name is Birdo, not Seahorseo. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

@COKTOE

What part of the Mario Universe is really scientific?

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

SmokedHostage said:

Birdo is based off of an ostrich.

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

monkeyman40210 said:
@COKTOE

What part of the Mario Universe is really scientific?

The part thats full of sarcasm.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Birdo is other.

See Captain Rainbow, a game, from Nintendo (released only in Japan).

monkeyman40210 said:
SmokedHostage said:

Birdo is based off of an ostrich.

All Glory to the Kitty!! Hilarious.

NiKKoM said:

Clearly it's a guy dressed as a women...

HAHAHAHA, this is the saddest picture I have ever seen!!!!!!!!  Also the funniest, but definitely the wierdest.  Why is that thing posing provocatively?

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

COKTOE said:

Male seahorses lay eggs.  Although I am not a mathematician, Birdo's species could be capable of the same thing.

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Pharaoh said:
COKTOE said:

Male seahorses lay eggs.  Although I am not a mathematician, Birdo's species could be capable of the same thing.

I have a masters degree in quantum mechanics, and I think Birdo is a girl! There, nobody in human history has typed those words until now.