By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there ANYTHING to look forward to on 360 this year, Versus PS3?

These are the games we know about so far.

Xbox 360

1. Alan Wake - Good - Exclusive

2. Halo 3: ODST - Good - Exclusive - This is not an expansion, its a brand new story from the perspective of an ODST.

3. Grand Theft Auto IV: Episode 2 Expansion Pack - Good - Exclusive - This is the only expansion

4. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction - Good - Exclusive

5. Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram - Xbox Live Arcade - Good- Exclusive - Even though it is old it is a great game that is going to be fun online and a game you can't find on ps3.

Playstation 3

1. Infamous - This game looks like a rental in my opinion

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Good

3. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - Good

4. Heavy Rain - This game also looks like a rental in my opinion

5. God of War 3 - Good - 2009?  

In my opinion, those are 2 possibly 3 Good games you have on the ps3 for 2009 so far, while I see 5 Good games on the xbox 360.

What do you guys think?

Around the Network

ur such a fanboy. most tom clancy games go multi.. halo 3 is just a new campagin on a disk.. alan wake is not confimerd this year. and u had to come up with a tennis game for the xbl ARACDE... i wish i could block u. lol and where is gran turismo 5,

and ratchet and clank future a crack in time... sheesh

lol so youre taking and acade game over a "rental" infamous.... i agree that heavy rain is not for everyone but people will get it just to see what the PS3 can do lol

On the 360 list I see an expansion, DLC, 2 games that have been in development for years and may not be out in 2009 and I don't even know what that last one is. And you missed R & C Crack In Time, MAG, WKC and Demons Souls on the PS3 list. I have to be honest, the 360 list is weak in comparison.

Yes, I know, "Wait for E3, Microsoft will shock everyone, blah blah blah...."

What Gearbox said.
Im sick of your Pro 360 - Anti PS3 crap.

Alan Wake you know nothing about, is it even still coming to 360?
Splinter Cell will more than likely be Multi... do you know anything about this either?
Halo 3: ODST... expansion, if it was new it would be - Halo: ODST
GTA4 DLC - do you know anything about this?
And WTF is that other game you posted?

Around the Network

^XBLA title

there is also magna carta 2, but good job on the list.

Lol, "good job"

Where's R&C A crack in time then?

So the OP thinks those 5 360 games/DLC/ xbla title are going to outdo PS3's titles this year?

Enough of your pro 360 bullshit.

None of those games are confirmed for 2009 on the 360, God of war 3 is not confirmed for 2009, but within the winter season.

mM